[DISCONTINUED] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

Working on the tree now, the website is very unresponsive. So it may take a while
@Shasanel, Didiacca, AlexTheJedi36, Veronim, Z4NG3_Jr

Build updated and the tree is as well. The website was very unresponsive (long load times and the page with the tree never loaded. So I am using another site as of now and hope this works for you guys! Let me know if everything works!

Enjoy, ConnorJ177 (CCANNING)
Been waiting for this, thank you for updating :)
One issue I have with the passive skill tree. At one point (in Step 4) you have us taking Shield Block and Solidity, both skills that are useful only to those who use shields, however as I understand it this is a 2H weapon build. So I am wondering if you could explain the purpose of these 2 passives, or how they could otherwise be reallocated in order to be of some use. Thanks for the build, I love it.
@Dalgaras

THANK YOU! Totally overlooked this!

Sorry for the confusion, I must have miss clicked or messed up somewhere along the line of making step 4. I replaced the 2 passives with a .02 and endurance charge passive.

Hope everything updates properly!

If you have any more questions please ask!

-ConnorJ177 (CCANNING)
"
Connorj177 wrote:
@Dalgaras

THANK YOU! Totally overlooked this!

Sorry for the confusion, I must have miss clicked or messed up somewhere along the line of making step 4. I replaced the 2 passives with a .02 and endurance charge passive.

Hope everything updates properly!

If you have any more questions please ask!

-ConnorJ177 (CCANNING)

There are more things wrong with your updated tree, like you taking sword nodes somewhere... why? Remove the links untill you can fix them.

Or use this mockup I made with every single point spent, prioritize survivability over damage nodes obviously, drop resistance nodes to get the awesome nodes for Fortify buff (Rampant, 4 points) or some more damage (ie Martial Experience, 3 points), or an extra endurance charge (2 points), or more jewel sockets (two within range, 2 points each): LINK

Ascendancy points: I will be going for Unrelenting and Unyelding (7 endurance charges... 8th in range... that translates into more damage). Unbreakable is very interesting too (cannot be stunned), but others are underwealming to say the least.
Last edited by LordRevan on Mar 9, 2016, 2:21:41 PM
This build is a personal favorite of mine. I play PoE on an off.. and every time I come back I always follow this guide like its a bible haha. The latest update Ascendancy looks like a lot of fun. Im ready to come back and play but this build doesnt look updated for it..? Unless im not seeing it. What Ascendancy sub class works best and what skills in that tree should we use?

Come back OP and show us the way haha
"
DrunkJesse wrote:
This build is a personal favorite of mine. I play PoE on an off.. and every time I come back I always follow this guide like its a bible haha. The latest update Ascendancy looks like a lot of fun. Im ready to come back and play but this build doesnt look updated for it..? Unless im not seeing it. What Ascendancy sub class works best and what skills in that tree should we use?

Come back OP and show us the way haha

It has been updated ? I mean the title says 2.2 and the build posted was updated for 2.2.

No ascendancy class though. I've been trying out Berserker so far and I think someone else posted in this thread doing Juggernaut ?
Last edited by Ratedetar on Mar 14, 2016, 12:41:10 PM
I've been out of this game for quite some time. What is a good build for a level 66 Marauder running around with a Marohi Erqi (not a terrible one either if I remember right).

And what (while I'm starting to look up info on this Ascendancy stuff), Ascendancy does an Erqi user (is this still even a high end weapon or what has replaced it?) ideally want?

I feel so lost having not had time to keep up with this game for so long. Heck I still have yet to finish Merciless difficulty in the normal campaign or w/e.

EDIT: Also I looked at that "updated" build on the front page...what the heck happened to the Groundslam Marauder? No Unwavering Stance? All those elemental abilities in the upper area of the tree?

I don't even recognize the playstyle anymore, am I that out of touch? I feel so lost as a player.
Last edited by PhazonXenomorph on Mar 14, 2016, 2:40:24 AM
Hello , i am using your build and its really awesome, can you tell me which jewels do you recommend using with this build?
Also i ascended to Chieftain however i want to ask you which class do you think would be better to use on this build. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info