[DISCONTINUED] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

Thank a lot for this build, it's perfect to start into a new league.
thanks for the build, i'm using it for ssf. i'll probably have some questions here and there.
Hi there mate, ty for this kind of guides for new players as me, overall if we are playing our first Hack n Slash.

I started the game at the end of breach league so i decided do my first char in standar as a Marauder with ur build. Then i need to ask cos when legacy started up i decieded to make a new char there to obtain achivements in legacy n dont lose my time (knowing that char will pass to standar at the end of the league and those things)

I really like this simple build, n i need to ask u if with the new changes in the skill three will still working up for the late game, i mean.... at least tear 6 maps? :S idk i speak with the knowledge of the videos i saw cos obiously i never played the late game.

Ty for all,
PunkoX
Last edited by Kmuhar on Mar 6, 2017, 9:56:20 AM
This is clearly a build made to troll newbies, I strongly regret followin it with my first character.
Op gives troll/clueless advices like using the slowest weapon type in the game with life on hit instead of life leech, picking blood magic BUT NOT THE +35% maximum life passives right after it -_-
if you want a useless character who struggles hard to play the easiest endgame content while farming at an insanely slow speed this is definitely for you, I just abandoned this char and thank god got a free passive reset on 2.6
p.s. some pages ago guys suggested how to make this work without too much respec, for instance by not goin blood magic, using earthquake, etc.. i indeed got a more viable build so thanks for the suggestions.
I can't believe someone seriously suggests going blood magic. Especially as a berserker!! Just take pain reaver node and you don't need to worry about mana! Plus you're giving up possibility of running hatred and herald of ash, severely limiting your DPS, and insist on using one of the weakest melee skills in game. I honestly don't see how can this be viable when you start mapping, and even before it its pretty mediocre
Also, if you go on about being a tank, Why the hell did you pick berserker and not Juggernaut?!
Build updated, switched a lot around. The core of the build is the same, but the Ascendancy class has changed and Fortify is utilized. This makes your before slow squishy tank, a faster stronger tank. Hopefully this was for the better and you guys enjoy. Sorry for taking so long. Military life sucks...

Anyways, enjoy, good luck, and let me know what you guys want next!

ConnorJ177 (CCANNING)

@ratemal
Thanks Connor for the update.

What I'd like is a leveling advice. Right now i'm lvl 40 and I'm a bit lost. I don't have a real way to survive (I'm act 4 Normal mode) and my ground slam shows 650 DPS.
It makes life on hit and lifeleech% both unreliable (I didn't take the bloodmagic node)
There are so many stats you can get on an item that I don't know if a drop is an upgrade or not, and I'm finding myself with item of lvl 20-25 on a lvl 40 character, just because they have the links I need.

Another point is : Ground slam does 2/3 of heavy strike damage, but the %life leech support on heavy strike still gives me less than life on hit from ground slam, making me unable to deal correctly with single targets without relying a lot on potions.

Any idea/remarks/suggestions?
@Isildur_ Im going to make one right now for you. I will record tomorrow with a new character.
Like you groundslammer bulid, was wondering what auras you use on this bulid?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info