[DISCONTINUED] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

First of all ty for sharing this amazing guild. Waiting for possible changes in the upcoming update. I was thinking to try equiping Ground Slam, Heavy Strike , Multistrike, Life leech , increase physical dmg and bloodmagic (refund bloodmagic from the tree) on a 6l so i can equip a few auras. What do you think?
@TakosKriou

Try it out and get back to me! I love hearing new ideas!
You don't need blood magic anymore, use another gem for dps. you can use mana leech from berserker tree, gem warlord mark with blasphemy, or 0.4%(or 0.2%,i m not sure) from tree or gear. you won t have mana problem. just be sure to hit mobs!
True with the passive in berserker tree i have no problems with mp. Im checking out what auras to use now. Also i ll stop at amblify (radious aoe dmg) and go at scion side(i think its scion. At the right side from marauder starting point) and take all the hp nodes.
Do all marohi erqi's have 5 link?
"
giggej7 wrote:
Do all marohi erqi's have 5 link?

No you have to craft it or buy it crafted. But in my opinion Marohi is slow. You will find a better one as you progress the end game.
Thank you TakosKriou i realized how dumb i was for asking that question. What weapons do you think are better?
This build is pretty good for leveling. Gonna try it soon on last difficulty and maps. But what about charges: do you even need them? Like some sort of Warlord's Mask?
"
Gigudrion wrote:
This build is pretty good for leveling. Gonna try it soon on last difficulty and maps. But what about charges: do you even need them? Like some sort of Warlord's Mask?

If u look under his my gear tab and look at his you will see that he uses warlord mark in one of his sockets
Im trying out your build right now, and it looks alright. I was wondering how we were to deal with the chaos damage later on into the game. Im not much of a hardcore poe player, but i know that chaos will be a big problem. Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info