[2.1 Video Guide] Crit Magma Orb Guide - Dropping Bombs! [SC Build & Atziri Viable]

"
mf22gamer wrote:
wonder what their gear was what kind of ammy should I use just basic one that goes by the rules of stats? im just not sure what pieces I should go offence and defence

Just go by the stat recommendations for all your rare items and aim to get the unique items I have suggested =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
ive been using flame totem and firestorm to level im 28 right now what should I link with those? also what lvl should I switch over to using magma bomb
9k tooltip DPS at level 63 with crappy leveling gear and the skill is 2Linked in a +2 fire shield...

About ZO+EB and BM+Enduring Cry - how does this work? Sometimes I notice it only fills like 200 ES-Mana, sometimes it fills it up all the way. Very confusing, I haven't been able to pinpoint the cause for thos yet.

-EDIT: I think I got it... If you take any damage during the ES recharge it stops...

-EDIT2: I must say that is highly inconvenient... Reminds me of Kripp's nerfed burning discharge - where he was forced to go Life-based with Vaal Pact (lol) and use Devouring Totem to heal........ Of course it worked really well but holy crap that was probably the most inconvenient build I've ever played.
Last edited by Zoxjib on Jul 12, 2015, 8:14:40 PM
"
mf22gamer wrote:
ive been using flame totem and firestorm to level im 28 right now what should I link with those? also what lvl should I switch over to using magma bomb

I suggest switching to Magma Orb when you have all the aoe skillnodes + light of divinity and you have your magma orb 4-linked.
I love this build and I want to make it work in HC but I keep dying before finishing Act 2 normal, any tips?
"
bahamut458 wrote:
Thoughts on the Three Dragons Unique? Seems like it could make everything explode even more.

TD -> Could make everything more interesting since I think shock is a 'better' element than burning ... Anyway combine it with innervate and we should get some interesting results right?

I will try it out as soon as I get a TD on the new league ...

My gear atm;

Spoiler

I know not the best, atm I'm in cruel a4 and doing around 4k unbuffed deeps.
whats good pots for end game? I kno in your video you said granite what should I roll on the granite and what about the other pots?
Considering the high crit chance at end-game, I'd assume Surgeon's is good to have on most of the flasks - recharge 1 every time you crit.

One seething of surgeon's life potion for instant healing and fast recharge
One seething of staunching for instant healing and bleed removal
Quicksilver of adrenaline for fast moving
Granite of iron skin for extra armor
Ruby of warding for curse removal and immunity

That's what I would do, at least, unless someone has a better idea.
"
9k tooltip DPS at level 63 with crappy leveling gear and the skill is 2Linked in a +2 fire shield...

About ZO+EB and BM+Enduring Cry - how does this work? Sometimes I notice it only fills like 200 ES-Mana, sometimes it fills it up all the way. Very confusing, I haven't been able to pinpoint the cause for thos yet.

-EDIT: I think I got it... If you take any damage during the ES recharge it stops...

-EDIT2: I must say that is highly inconvenient... Reminds me of Kripp's nerfed burning discharge - where he was forced to go Life-based with Vaal Pact (lol) and use Devouring Totem to heal........ Of course it worked really well but holy crap that was probably the most inconvenient build I've ever played.

I actually find it pretty easy to do when you get used to it. It requires active game play but rewards you for it :)

"
Considering the high crit chance at end-game, I'd assume Surgeon's is good to have on most of the flasks - recharge 1 every time you crit.

One seething of surgeon's life potion for instant healing and fast recharge
One seething of staunching for instant healing and bleed removal
Quicksilver of adrenaline for fast moving
Granite of iron skin for extra armor
Ruby of warding for curse removal and immunity

That's what I would do, at least, unless someone has a better idea.

This is a good setup!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info