[2.1 Video Guide] Crit Magma Orb Guide - Dropping Bombs! [SC Build & Atziri Viable]

three dragons cheap? is that sumthing I should use?
"
mf22gamer wrote:

Three dragons is around 1c even on the new leagues.

I tried it, but it didn't convince me versus burning dmg since the change is too low.

Don't forgot, your change to burn doesn't get converted to chance to shock! Only the dmg get converted. That said, I like TD better with lightning to cold, so that Ball Lightning can perma freeze everything.

"
This item does not convert stats or modifiers in any way, including modifiers such as "5% chance to Ignite". For example, if an enemy is struck by fire damage without Three Dragons it has a chance to be ignited based on the fire damage dealt equal to the sum of all "chance to Ignite" modifiers the player has. If the same hit is performed with Three Dragons equipped, the player may inflict a shock ailment based on the amount of fire damage dealt equal to the sum of all "chance to Shock" modifiers. This hit can no longer ignite the target (unless it also deals cold damage) and is therefore not affected by "chance to Ignite" modifiers in any way.
"
mf22gamer wrote:

Three Dragons is pretty awesome in terms of getting more damage, however you need to be very careful with reflect damage with this item.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
im sitting at 13k dps with crap gear at lvl 61 :D
"
utahclock wrote:

Nice man! The build definitely has a lot of potential in terms of pure damage :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
utahclock wrote:

Nice man! The build definitely has a lot of potential in terms of pure damage :)

I think the DPS kinda lies, I tried using Ball Lightning and my clear speed went up and my dps went down.

I went from 6k dps to 1k dps, yet I'm clearing areas faster than with orb. :s

"
utahclock wrote:
im sitting at 13k dps with crap gear at lv l 61 :D

u mind linking your gear? also what league?
"
sklipnoty wrote:
"
mf22gamer wrote:

Three dragons is around 1c even on the new leagues.

I tried it, but it didn't convince me versus burning dmg since the change is too low.

Don't forgot, your change to burn doesn't get converted to chance to shock! Only the dmg get converted. That said, I like TD better with lightning to cold, so that Ball Lightning can perma freeze everything.

"
This item does not convert stats or modifiers in any way, including modifiers such as "5% chance to Ignite". For example, if an enemy is struck by fire damage without Three Dragons it has a chance to be ignited based on the fire damage dealt equal to the sum of all "chance to Ignite" modifiers the player has. If the same hit is performed with Three Dragons equipped, the player may inflict a shock ailment based on the amount of fire damage dealt equal to the sum of all "chance to Shock" modifiers. This hit can no longer ignite the target (unless it also deals cold damage) and is therefore not affected by "chance to Ignite" modifiers in any way.

Wait but your magma orb crits have a 100% chance to ignite right? So with three dragons every crit would shock instead which seems better in every scenario regardless of what your +% to shock/ignite.
what kind of shield should I be using? right now im using spell damage increase one which is energy shield based I dunno what kind to use to be more defensive
I love <3 it, Thank you!
Easy build and cheap.
Reminds me of Raiz incinerator last season.
Perfect for leveling item with this build - abberats horn and mokou's ring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info