[2.1 Video Guide] Crit Magma Orb Guide - Dropping Bombs! [SC Build & Atziri Viable]

Hi lifting! Awesome build I'm really liking it so far but I have a question about the cwdt setup. How important is it to self cast end cry and use the cwdt setup? I don't really like self cast end cry so is there a similar defensive cwdt setup I can use instead? Though if it is reaaally neccesary I guess I could just use it. How often do you cast end cry when playing? Every pack or just rares, bosses and what not? Thanks, and looking forward to your wildstrike build! ;D
Last edited by InorganicApex on Jul 17, 2015, 2:36:24 PM
Hey Lifting, really enjoying the build, 62 in Warbands atm. Just one question.

Cwdt, Immortal Call and Increased duration are all red gems. The only feasible place to put all three is in a weapon and the only weapon that is useful to this build that can roll three red sockets is a mace. Daggers and Wands can be more powerful than maces for this build (especially if you have Divinarius)

What I'm asking is what we should do when we get a weapon that's unable to support those three red gems?
Seems squishy. I'm currently level 69 with 3.3k HP and 2k ES, with fire resist at 77%. I'm still getting destroyed in Kaom area.
"
hius wrote:
Seems squishy. I'm currently level 69 with 3.3k HP and 2k ES, with fire resist at 77%. I'm still getting destroyed in Kaom area.

Yeah, this is how I feel about it too. The damage is great, but if you take a big hit and lose your energy shield you have no reliable way to get it back up. I've used rejuv totem in sticky situations, but it's not really a reliable way to regen energy shield.
I am lvl 40 and i got like 1500 dps with 4L staff.Is it oke?
Yeah, it should shoot up in your 50s.
"
alexmisto342 wrote:
I am lvl 40 and i got like 1500 dps with 4L staff.Is it oke?

I think 4L is not very useful, instead you should go for a setup with a +X level wand (lifesprig is cheap) with spell dmg / cast speed + a shield.
Cause slower projectile is roughtly 22% at your level, and a +1 level to the gem equals to 20% more damage, but its doesnt come with the increased mana multiplier (40% for slower proj), if you manage to get a +2 fire wand with some add spell, it should be good until you manage to get yourself a 5L. But if you have a +1/+2 fire staff with 4L+, its better.

Last edited by axd6 on Jul 18, 2015, 10:24:56 AM
"
lowe88 wrote:
"
hius wrote:

Yeah, this is how I feel about it too. The damage is great, but if you take a big hit and lose your energy shield you have no reliable way to get it back up. I've used rejuv totem in sticky situations, but it's not really a reliable way to regen energy shield.

Yeah, there's gotta be some way to make this build have better survivability.
"
Syde wrote:
"
lowe88 wrote:
"
hius wrote:

Yeah, there's gotta be some way to make this build have better survivability.

Caster defences is at the moment somewhat sketchy since the change of EB/AA.

Are you guys making sure to use Vaal Discipline?
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hello,
Thanks for this incredibly well explained and detailed guide. I am going to start creating this build as my main character !

One questions about the available uniques.

What do you think about using two divinarius (discarding the shield) ?
What about three dragons + a Saffel as a shield to mitigate reflect ?

Thanks again for the guide !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info