[2.1 Video Guide] Crit Magma Orb Guide - Dropping Bombs! [SC Build & Atziri Viable]

Hi, I'm using this build and liking it so far, thanks for the guide.

One thing I've found is, using Voidbringer gloves really fits this build, everything it gives is useful. 80% mana increase is hard to deal, but switching Vaal Discipline with Vaal Clarity nullifies that effect, I suggest you to try it.

Also I've placed the Herald gems in it, so they get the +1 skill bonus.
Last edited by Rathma0 on Jul 16, 2015, 8:58:34 PM
LiftingNerdBro, this knife is a good for this build?
(tempest league)
Last edited by Kadomir on Jul 16, 2015, 3:41:35 PM
"
Kadomir wrote:
LiftingNerdBro, this knife is a good for this build?
(tempest league)

It is okay, but you can get much better than that mate.

I suggest using a rare wand or scepter with the suggested affixes in the guide until you can get Divinarius :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Hİ, I'm using this build and liking it so far, thanks for the guide.

One thing I've found is, using Voidbringer gloves really fits this build, everything it gives is useful. 80% mana increase is hard to deal, but switching Vaal Discipline with Vaal Clarity nullifies that effect, I suggest you to try it.

Also I've placed the Herald gems in it, so they get the +1 skill bonus.

I would suggest using Vaal Discipline otherwise MoM will prevent you from recharging your energy shield in situations where you continuously take damage.

Voidbringers are interesting though.
I find myself not being able to run both heralds/Arctic armor and Purity of Fire even though i skilled soveregnity, any idea what might cause this? also having trouble fighting most of the physical based bosses in most maps, usually takes alot of kiting
"
Kalthu wrote:
I find myself not being able to run both heralds/Arctic armor and Purity of Fire even though i skilled soveregnity, any idea what might cause this? also having trouble fighting most of the physical based bosses in most maps, usually takes alot of kiting

Check out for support gems linked to your auras : in certain cases, mana multiplier is applied even if its kinda stupid (faster casting for any aura or increased duration for heralds or AA for example).

Just check the mana costs, should be 31% for 35% auras (PoF) and 22% for heralds and AA (22+22+22+31 = 97%)
"
axd6 wrote:
"
Kalthu wrote:

Check out for support gems linked to your auras : in certain cases, mana multiplier is applied even if its kinda stupid (faster casting for any aura or increased duration for heralds or AA for example).

Just check the mana costs, should be 31% for 35% auras (PoF) and 22% for heralds and AA (22+22+22+31 = 97%)

Exactly! I accidentially linked faster casting together with my purity of fire and I was unable to run all of the auras until I corrected the mistake =)
"
CMOS4 wrote:
Hi Lifting-

I really like your guides and am so far enjoying my first foray into the crit magma orb build. I am curious - I do not see any Jewel slows allocated in your tree. Are you recommending NOT using a jewel? If we did want to use a jewel, where would you recommend changing your tree to best allow the use of a jewel, without potentially altering your build too much?

Personnally, I skipped "Heart and soul" "Mana and life" and "Deep wisdom", saving 5 points by going up through the +10 INT point in the Witch side. I think they are really useful when leveling, but not that much since the increase mana doesnt benefit you anymore when you spec into MoM / EB, so I refunded them.

5 points means 2 potential jewels, and another one if you manage to save another point somewhere. You can either go for full damage jewels or hybrid life / damage to deal with the 20% life you lost.

If you manage to go up to the highests levels, I would suggest taking them.
Hello lifting, very thanx for shared ur build and sorry for my bad English language, i hale same questions about items what u ust on you charakter, can u link ur Gear and put screenshots you charakter statistic dps def etc. I find yesterday unique ring i think isgood for build can u check my items bro for any advice. Very thanx again for build.
P. S. Its dual flame maruder is better for high lvl maps ?
Hey and thanks for a good guide! One question, could the chest Shavronnes Wrapping be good for this build?

Thanks again from a newbie :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info