[2.1 Video Guide] Crit Magma Orb Guide - Dropping Bombs! [SC Build & Atziri Viable]

How come we don't pick up the Annihilation skill in the passive tree?
"
Sinnerrr wrote:
"
FalloutVault wrote:
Any high lvl characters still playing this build? If so, make any changes to increase defense? Thanks

At now am lvl 81

Spoiler
My Gear

4k Life
2k Energy shield
22k dps with 4 power charges up

Have you spec'd into EB and/or MoM yet? If so, how's the survivability?
"
"
Sinnerrr wrote:
"
FalloutVault wrote:
Any high lvl characters still playing this build? If so, make any changes to increase defense? Thanks

At now am lvl 81

Spoiler
My Gear

4k Life
2k Energy shield
22k dps with 4 power charges up

Have you spec'd into EB and/or MoM yet? If so, how's the survivability?

Yeah i have both EB & MoM and the survivability is fine :)
"
Austy wrote:
How come we don't pick up the Annihilation skill in the passive tree?

You do take Annihilation. Are you looking at the leveling trees by any chance?
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Answering questions tomorrow. For now it is time to sleep. Good night!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
How are you able to run Herald of Thunder, Herald of Ice, Purity of Fire and Arctic Armour all at the same time? I tried Reduced Mana gem but it doesn't affect Herald of Thunder and Herald of Ice.

You guys think Infernal Mantle would work for this build until I can pick up a Carcass Jack?
"
You guys think Infernal Mantle would work for this build until I can pick up a Carcass Jack?

You would be better off just using a Occultist Vest till you get a Carcass imo.

This is what I am using for this build

Spoiler

Getting DEX and STR are tough. I actually took a 30 dex node to even be able to equip Carcass Jack... Need better gear, and still haven't found an Enduring Cry yet. Lots of work to do still, only lv 67. But Geofri's Crown is a GREAT pickup. Huge boost and they're dirt cheap until you get a 5L+ Carcass Jack.
Last edited by Ezekius on Jul 21, 2015, 2:08:12 AM
"
Ezekius wrote:
"

You would be better off just using a Occultist Vest till you get a Carcass imo.

This is what I am using for this build

Spoiler

Getting DEX and STR are tough. I actually took a 30 dex node to even be able to equip Carcass Jack... Need better gear, and still haven't found an Enduring Cry yet. Lots of work to do still, only lv 67. But Geofri's Crown is a GREAT pickup. Huge boost and they're dirt cheap until you get a 5L+ Carcass Jack.

Kind of a troll build imo. No life regen mechanic, no answer for dex str, underwhelming defense options. No cast speed anywhere. I tried this build and where others builds started picking up this one fell off the face of the planet.
One question with so little dexterity, how do you even use your weapons?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info