[2.1 Video Guide] Crit Magma Orb Guide - Dropping Bombs! [SC Build & Atziri Viable]

"
Syde wrote:
"
DaisyBlue wrote:
doryanis invitation will make the gameplay way smoother. I just added and the build really took off

Nice. Would try it if it wasn't expensive as hell in warbands. Did you spec into Ghost Reaver or are you running it as is?

I run it as it is. I thing ghost reaver is waaaay too dangerous for me yet.
I might be noob but I really dont get how can yuo even use the unique dagger you showed as an awesome but not essential, becuse it requires more dexterity you have in your tree. Is there soemthing im missing?
I personally dont have the Vaal discipline set up.
Though i use a defense mechanism that outplays CWDT setups.

Its the Spell Totem + Summon skeletons. It skyrockets the 0% evasion rate (theoritically) to an impressive 86% (7 targets instead of one.) I believe you should consider it if you want a good defense mechanism against bosses or swarms.
"
DaisyBlue wrote:
I personally dont have the Vaal discipline set up.
Though i use a defense mechanism that outplays CWDT setups.

Its the Spell Totem + Summon skeletons. It skyrockets the 0% evasion rate (theoritically) to an impressive 86% (7 targets instead of one.) I believe you should consider it if you want a good defense mechanism against bosses or swarms.

I'm trying this out now, due to my gear setup I'm not able to run Arctic Armor trying this out but I am running Vaal Discipline. Either way it's actually working out really well survivability-wise.
Last edited by Dr_Mikey_Esq on Jul 23, 2015, 8:07:46 PM
Well, just got a fire doryani's invitation, and even then the build struggles with high level maps, especially with bosses. There's not enough defense at the moment to prevent me from being killed in under a second in certain instances, I'm not running vaal discipline yet, but even with that I can't see it getting much better than this. I get about 20k tooltip dps with a 6link armor and capped defenses..
Last edited by Syde on Jul 24, 2015, 1:41:56 PM
First thanks for this guide! I used your guide as a reference into what I would build. I would just like to ask what are your thoughts about blood dance? I'm thinking that it might be a good addition to the build. With regards to late game, I'm also thinking of removing eldritch battery to further increase my character's survivability. What are your thoughts about this?
My idea on the build .
Three https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAuMEBwSzBUIHHgelDkgRLRGWFm8WvxcvGjgabBqBHRQgbiSqJpUsnC0fMtE26TwFPV9BlkVHRtdJUUmxSbJMs1AwUXRSU1VLVcZV1lnzXfJh4mP9ZJ1k52aeaPJwUnDVcYVyD3rmfIN_xoCkghCCHoKbg9uFMonTjDaOZI_6kFWTJ5UglS6XlZo7nWOf36IAoqOksaaZrrOxQrb6wGbB89D11abXz9q52wvbXt-w42rkIuWO6-7r9e0873zviPAf8NXyHfem98H5N_rS?accountName=xlastazione&characterName=Unsaccodisoldi

Item :

Carcass jack Ok i will buy but is not for the moment.
Aura u can chose Pofire Polightning u make chaos damage so u dont have reflect problem.
I make Power with magma skill Frenzy with curse on hit herald and Endurance with Enduring cry.
It would be nice to have 3 red on a dagger to make Encuring cry + Increased duration + Blood magic.
I dont see a lot of difference with Fire golem UP so maybe i change to Chaos golem.
Wouldn't it be a lot better for survival purpose to put a life leech gem on your magma orb? The skill already dish a lot of damage so it's not like the enemies won't melt if you put a life leech as a 5th or 6th link.
"
maxime1007 wrote:
Wouldn't it be a lot better for survival purpose to put a life leech gem on your magma orb? The skill already dish a lot of damage so it's not like the enemies won't melt if you put a life leech as a 5th or 6th link.

I have no survival problem i get insta life from flask that recharge on crit and curse with life on hit take my life up with no problem.
The problem sometime is when i dont remember to cast enduring cry.
I clear the apex but the normal area not the boss (vaal-trio-atziri) and have no problem doing that.
I level up the skill gem and try the rush to the atziri when done.
Roll in u flask counter effect to bleeding and ignite DOT over u make u EB dont work and ES dont recharge.
Hi, im looking for a boost to my dps,so when I search wand/sceptre what mod give me more dps?

spell damage,elemental damage, fire damage ,critical chance

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info