Explosive Arrow Marauder (Updated for Release)

While i would be very happy to have a 6L Quill Rain, 5L is more than enough to do what we want. I'm running EA on a 5L with IIQ gem and i'm pleased.

BTW there might be an issue with low light/cold damage on support attack. I have the feeling that i don't trigger EE on high ele res mobs. Just me or should we push ele support attack a bit further ?

Here is an illustration of what we do in lvl74 maps http://youtu.be/sXor-6I5tTk
"
Olastyr wrote:
While i would be very happy to have a 6L Quill Rain, 5L is more than enough to do what we want. I'm running EA on a 5L with IIQ gem and i'm pleased.

BTW there might be an issue with low light/cold damage on support attack. I have the feeling that i don't trigger EE on high ele res mobs. Just me or should we push ele support attack a bit further ?

Here is an illustration of what we do in lvl74 maps http://youtu.be/sXor-6I5tTk

It does trigger but the resistances of those mobs are so high that it doesn't do much unless you double curse.
It often happends on Curse immune mobs, but yeah it might be only the fact that they are ele resistant. But still, there is a really big gap between some high ele res mob and lambda mobs, that's why i'm wondering if there wouldn't be a problem with EE.

I'll try to look better at mobs description next time i encounter them, to see if their ele res changes with support attack.
My DPS at level 68 is currently 118.. is that too low ?
Last edited by NemoSushi on Apr 23, 2013, 10:03:11 PM
guys..just checking. when u put IIR IIQ gems in EA. it doesnt proc when the mobs dies off from burning ailment right?
ign: ashcrow_
What are your thoughts on the new increase Burn damage gem?
"
ashbird82 wrote:
guys..just checking. when u put IIR IIQ gems in EA. it doesnt proc when the mobs dies off from burning ailment right?

Yeah you have to kill mobs with the explosion to proc IIQ. Not sure it is intended tho .
I just full respec'd currently level 68. I bought all my gems at least level 15+, but i feel like im killing so slow.. maybe i'm doing something wrong? Takes a while to kill single target, and how do you deal with fast mobs?
Last edited by NemoSushi on Apr 24, 2013, 9:10:53 AM
"
Olastyr wrote:
"
ashbird82 wrote:

Yeah you have to kill mobs with the explosion to proc IIQ. Not sure it is intended tho .

thanks. thats what i thought too. puzzled me when i see some guys are using this build to MF. kinda contradict when u are trying to burn the mobs to death while putting the IIR/IIQ gems in EA. a better fit would be putting the gems with bear trap + culling.
ign: ashcrow_
You really often kill trash mobs with the explosion. For rare/boss just try to always have some fuse ready to explode before they die. That won't always work but it's still effective.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info