Explosive Arrow Marauder (Updated for Release)

Tried this build on Ambush and tweaked it a bit for dmg:

I'm still farming for a 6l Astral Plate and a 6l Quill Rain. I'll take another Doedre's, a better Amulet/Gloves and Vulnerabilty later on. I'll have Elemental Weakness, Flammabilty, Enfeeble and Vulnerabilty then.

This will give me around 3,5-4k Life, 40-50% Armor, 10% Evasion, 79@Res and a Damage you can't even imagine ( You do -180 to -200 Fire Res lol...).

I'm at 60-70% (In terms of Skills and Equip) of my goals and im clearing 70-72Maps alone with only 17% Armor without dying (often), because my Damage is already that damn high.

Since I use all these dmg Nodes Molten Shell and Searing Bond kills everything that tries to kill me and it counters ele reflect mobs pretty nice.

This Build is purely SOFTCORE since 3 stacked arrows or more WILL kill you against ele reflect (just dont do ele reflect maps and look out for reflect mobs)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYYz38jM_2SF8_458nL-8OvJ_yL0TnqBhqO8EEeWgLYXgNvooB3KQZG_ol3-LqYSGE73Tteu9gSwUtQKCeuSFgdPEY261KUq_NJlW1ns2nMBRx37-pbrXyNZKI8f4Ktz5Bh_nogsco-pit6-64k6cIj0bQ0M9lVcbYJDbFNtjvhYgb7FWXhSqNHwKcLYdlr7dJG52uEmkXHHF5Gmzz3RmFJKo26eNq5CK1BF3GRtftIOFzi4wpT4KbA8b9CyWtCfZj_QYOpKwUIFBHGJHUfOdqeuZ8uPGsKS4aPg==
Bookmark
Has Xantaria posted his updated build?
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info