Explosive Arrow Marauder (Updated for Release)

How do you increase your DPS? ( burning damage or anything ). Ive already got most 20% gems, leveled 19 at least.. is there anything i should look out for in gear that'll up my Dps /
"
NemoSushi wrote:
How do you increase your DPS? ( burning damage or anything ). Ive already got most 20% gems, leveled 19 at least.. is there anything i should look out for in gear that'll up my Dps /

fire %
ias on gear

adding alot of punch compared to running none of them

^^ Hrimnors Helm only piece i value without life essentially 5 bad passive nodes (when i stop being cheap and find a 30%)

"
ashbird82 wrote:
"
kilikai wrote:
Also Ashbird surely you dont skip ele adaptation?
gotta be one of the best talents on the tree man :P

i am on MF gear most of the time. and my resistances are not max out when i am on it. thus..i dont really need the extra 5% max resist. :)

actually..EA is the best or one of the best build for MF. because..we have the flexibility of putting IIR IIQ gems on EA..though it decrease damage by a bit...but its well worth it. and..most of our passive are in life nodes. good survivability in map farming.

Yeah but it's also +5 to all resists when your not capped? It's an insanely good passive IMO
And yeah very strong for mfing just haven't ever found mfing worth while I generally find wealth is made in trade in this game not drops
Last edited by kilikai on Apr 26, 2013, 3:30:06 AM
I have been using this build to level and I've found it easier to level than even FP.. Good dps throughout the game with only minimal quality gems.

But I guess this is not a good HC char? Already almost killed myself on an elem reflect pack in Merciless Felshrine :)

"
kilikai wrote:

Yeah but it's also +5 to all resists when your not capped? It's an insanely good passive IMO
And yeah very strong for mfing just haven't ever found mfing worth while I generally find wealth is made in trade in this game not drops

if your fire resist is 50/75. it doesnt add 5 to it. it just became 50/80. :)
ign: ashcrow_
"
ashbird82 wrote:
"
kilikai wrote:

Then I'm almost certain that's changed when I teste initially it would be 55/80 if u havnt tested I'd defiantly check / any health orientated class I make always makes use of the talent incredible for minus resists / ele reflect maps
@ killkai, im confused .. i thought we're only supposed to get x-y cold dmg , and x-y lightning damage on our items ?
"
kilikai wrote:
"
ashbird82 wrote:
"
kilikai wrote:

Then I'm almost certain that's changed when I teste initially it would be 55/80 if u havnt tested I'd defiantly check / any health orientated class I make always makes use of the talent incredible for minus resists / ele reflect maps

i tried that already. its 50/80. :)
ign: ashcrow_
"
NemoSushi wrote:
@ killkai, im confused .. i thought we're only supposed to get x-y cold dmg , and x-y lightning damage on our items ?

%fire damage on gear is great. it will not proc EE since 12% of 0 is 0. It will on the other hand buff your explosive arrow damage.
Thanks for the quick replies guys... i'm still new to this build but i'm trying to understand this right..

So i shoot 5 fuses into the enemy, use flammability, then fire some split arrow in there?
Or do i shoot 5 fuses, split arrow, then use flammability?

If it's the 2nd one, how do i fit the split arrow in there before they explode ?
Also, does increase elemental dmg with weapons help up DPS? Like on a quiver or something?
Last edited by NemoSushi on Apr 26, 2013, 11:57:17 AM
How would this build interact with a Ground Slam Marauder ( with added fire damage support gem) and I LS Marauder? would there be any point making this to work with them as a team or would i nerf everyone's damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info