Starting maps. which is better.

Artic+Hatred+Ash

or

Hatred + Blasphemy (curse)

"
Shiiro95 wrote:
"
BeneTleilax wrote:
please do! already i made two: a slayer and jugg. I can leveling one more as berserker:)
btw, your zerk looks pretty damn good...

So yeah, this is the PoB.
https://pastebin.com/7v0AjtRj

I'm actually with 777k dps (3 frenzys, leeching, savage hit and shock) and because I dropped onslaugh to use just Lion's Roar. Current stats are 6878 life, 79% phys reduction with 3 endurance charges, 75/75/75/-36 resistences.

Yesterday I did this:

Crafted myself. Not bat, and now the shock chance is a lot more reliable. Need to find better jewels, with %life and some res maybe, so I can drop one ring to fully buff the DPS.

thnx mate! nice jewels..
I was following this build, but now I'm really lost. First time into mapping and I'm not sure if I should get better weapon(I don't need culling now) and which gem links are better for me as I'm wasting slots on blood magic. Is the hatred + HoA good or should I swap for something better, is the 4link AW relevant or waste of slots? Thank you.
"
Krysacz wrote:
I was following this build, but now I'm really lost. First time into mapping and I'm not sure if I should get better weapon(I don't need culling now) and which gem links are better for me as I'm wasting slots on blood magic. Is the hatred + HoA good or should I swap for something better, is the 4link AW relevant or waste of slots? Thank you.

since you went into the vitality void notable, you can take off your blood magic gem and swap in an damage on full life which will bump up your dps significantly. the 4% mana leech will be enough to sustain your cyclone mana cost even against one enemy. the gem works well since our leech effects don't get removed when we hit full life so we are almost always at full life.

as for the weapon, try looking for an axe in the 450+ pdps range for your upgrade with the end goal being a disfavour if you want to keep using axes.
Pretty much done with my build now. all that's left are incremental gear upgrades, six-linking my starforge, getting gems to 20/20, and getting more life from the trees if needed. I was able to get a gloves with a mana leech mod which allowed me to free up 3 passive points which i allocated to a life node and a jewel node. quite happy with how this one turned out. based on POB's computations, any suggestions on what item to upgrade next?

POB stats

with lion's roar up, i can hit 480k dps

current gear

pastebin code for those interested in taking a more detailed look.

https://pastebin.com/hWyThDix
Steel rings with at least T2 phys as a primary affix, gloves with attack speed.

Belt with Tora crafted 5% MS....

Amulet with good corruption (movement speed, attack speed)

All these will help your clear speed out.
Last edited by Samir316 on Aug 17, 2017, 10:41:01 AM
"
schnitzel17 wrote:

Higher dps. Endurance charge on melee stun is a lazy way to generate it against mobs. Against bosses u still need another way. And there are some.

First off, Jugg vs Berserker is not a question of which is "Better". It's a question of play style and content you want to do .

Berserker is going to always have more damage, but needs more micromanagement with incoming damage. It also relies on leech to survive, meaning it has to stay in combat, meaning it is a riskier play style. It is good for stuff like Guardians, Pale Council, and Atziri where you can maybe die 1 or 2 times but still get the encounter completed.

If you want to actually level more easily, or do uber lab, Juggernaut will have an easier time, because the entire way to do these things is to NOT DIE. The trade off will be that you get about 60-70% of the damage of a Berserker.

Its not a black and white issue, there is no "Better" or "Best" ascendancy. Each one is good at a few things, and it's up to you to decide what you want out of the build. I look at your build and I will never play it because for what I want to do (Uber lab, Shaped T11), it has way too much damage but will still die if I have a lapse in attention.

I should also point out, at a certain point, you are bottlenecked not by damage, but by movement speed. The juggernaut offers 14% movement speed where the Berserker doesnt because he relies on getting hit. Also, Berserker needs to itemize or flask freezes and stuns (you cant rely on Rite of ruin). Juggernaut doesnt - he can run deaths door and 5 unique flasks.

"
Krysacz wrote:

First off, Primacy is an intermediate weapon. It's not going to get you to final end game.

Secondly, your gear needs massive improvements. Crafted life rolls everywhere means you will be extremely squishy.

Finally, you're level 75... this build really comes into its own at 82-85 when you can pick up all the available damage and life.
Last edited by Samir316 on Aug 17, 2017, 10:55:46 AM
Not sure if my post got lost in the pages but can anyone give me any pointers as to how to help my build? I'm dying quite often at T6-8 maps as Jugg.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/davedavedavedavedavedav/characters

Cheers

Hey guys, total (almost) noob here - started the build looking at the first page, and the game on 3.0.

I'm currently level 75, doing t4-t5 maps. The issue is that, while having pretty good damage (at least from what it feels like), it feels like I am very squishy, even though my res are all about 70% and have 3.3k life - I can sometimes get randomly one shot.

Can somebody please take a look over and give me some tips on what could be done to improve the current state?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info