(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Okay, damn. I followed the standard jugg tree from op so far. Since I am only level 46, still should be able to work around.. shouldn't i ? :S
Is the Death rush worth it? There is a silver flask that gives onslaught
Spoiler

"
Lighty wrote:
"
dyNa1337 wrote:
Hey guys, reading a lot of this thread gets me more and more confused :p especially the discussions regarding juggernaut and berserker. I really would like to-do my labs tonight and therefore I am very curios which one of the ascendancys is the go-to..

I just would like to do high tier maps later on..

Thanks in advance and cheera

Berserker is just better atm, unless you wanna farm uber lab 24/7 and really suck at manually dodging.

is bers better than slayer?
"
snoop32 wrote:
Is the Death rush worth it? There is a silver flask that gives onslaught
Spoiler

I tried to use it, but needed to drop one life ring, and causing me to update my res equips and flasks. I don't think so.

Also, I just changed Silver flask of Iron Skin (100% inc armour) for an Lion's Roar (+3000 armour). More DPS AND more armour. Also more charges.

I don't think worth the effort to do Onslaugh on this build. It's just 20% ASPD, your cyclone already is a lot fast. And 20% movement speed you can get with quicksilver flasks. The boost on DPS is minimum compared to other mechanics.
"
tkensei wrote:
"
Hi guys,

I'm really enjoying this build but finding I'm struggling now with my lvl78 jugg at T6-8 maps, can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Hope this link works.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/davedavedavedavedavedav/characters

Cheers

We can't see your character build because your profile is set to private.

Hi, I think I've fixed it so it's not private now.

Cheers!
"
BeneTleilax wrote:
please do! already i made two: a slayer and jugg. I can leveling one more as berserker:)
btw, your zerk looks pretty damn good...

So yeah, this is the PoB.
https://pastebin.com/7v0AjtRj

I'm actually with 777k dps (3 frenzys, leeching, savage hit and shock) and because I dropped onslaugh to use just Lion's Roar. Current stats are 6878 life, 79% phys reduction with 3 endurance charges, 75/75/75/-36 resistences.

Yesterday I did this:

Crafted myself. Not bat, and now the shock chance is a lot more reliable. Need to find better jewels, with %life and some res maybe, so I can drop one ring to fully buff the DPS.
So even with the nerfs, Juggernaut is still more tanky than Slayer? I notice many of the Hardcore players using Slayer for their Cyclone build.
guys starforge or disfavour?
Last edited by Infanty on Aug 16, 2017, 2:31:02 PM
Lighty have you given any thought into a debeon's dirge variant? I was thinking of trying to go raider cyclone with it.
Just an update on my slayer cycloner on harbinger league. Finally got my starforge and 6l. managed to get an 18% attack speed when ancestral protector is up which prompted me to replace my AW. i run a mana version getting the mana/life leech node on the duelist area. this allows me to run a vulnerability on blasphemy setup and just or shits and giggles, arctic armor. POB puts me at 380k effective cyclone dps with frenzy, kill effect, maim and leech active while base effective dps is at 220k. this is with my current 19/0 gems. should i get them all to 20/20, my effective dps is at 470k at my current gear. still need to get a lion's roar and improve my other gear as most are self-found. currently slightly overcapped in resists and at 6k life.

gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info