(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hi Lighty :) how about new league? Any changes in build?
use "3.2 Basic Tree (Berserker)" but so fast lose HP after fight "Rite if Ruin" - take double frome rage!) - any tips for save health?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigssdl/screenshots/?appid=238960&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall
"
MP9 wrote:
Out of all possible ascendencies which one is the bests one?? Thank you! im palying SSF

Champion, juggernaut, slayer, berserker and raider all work well for SSF.

"
Freddydaking wrote:
How does the Jugg version compare to the slayer for ulab farming?

Nothing beats Jugg for Uber Lab.

"
Yatori90 wrote:
Hi Lighty :) how about new league? Any changes in build?

The main tree is exactly the same.

Depending on your ascendancy and the items you want to use, you may want to look at trying out different ascendancy passives.
Last edited by Samir316 on Jun 7, 2018, 3:42:44 PM
Hi guys. How can we achieve 200k unbuffed tooltip dps? I do not even have 100k (although my gear is not so good). What is essential to reach this kind of damage? How can I improve my character? Thanks for your time.
"
Sombra1337 wrote:
Hi guys. How can we achieve 200k unbuffed tooltip dps? I do not even have 100k (although my gear is not so good). What is essential to reach this kind of damage? How can I improve my character? Thanks for your time.

Look at my character called SamirJMoney, I am playing Cyclone in Incursion.

He is at about 200k in hideout and 270-300k in maps with buffs and I still have 6k life.

Looking over your gear, I would say you need to:

1. Get a 6th Link on the Disfavor, this will be a massive DPS boost.

2. WED on rings / use Opal Rings as a base ideally, if not Opals then Steel Rings.

3. Its a bit pricey, but Devotos with cyclone attack speed enchant helps on 2 handers.

Other optimization
- You'll want to unlink herald of ash from increased duration, to free up some mana.

As a rule, since you're a slayer, your tooltip unbuffed wont be great because Slayer gets damage/onslaught if it has killed recently which are both really big jumps in damage.

You are actually a lot better itemized than most people I look at, just gotta keep farming gear.
Last edited by Samir316 on Jun 18, 2018, 1:16:52 PM
I got a well-rolled 6L Starforge and decided to go with this build. I'm happy with the 7k life and survivability, but the DPS seems a little low. I have just shy of 100k sheet DPS unbuffed. Of course I'm running Juggernaut, which probably hurts the DPS a little bit, and I'm missing the final 2 Ascendency points. Is there anything else I can do to boost DPS in the meantime? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Accaris/characters?characterName=Borkrak
IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
thinking about trying this as berserker for the upcoming race 3.3, or are most going molten ngahamu with berserker for cyclone?"
why you pick 2 frenzy points for champion?i cant see anything to enable the frenzy charge at all
"
Irra_set wrote:
thinking about trying this as berserker for the upcoming race 3.3, or are most going molten ngahamu with berserker for cyclone?"
Well last race the top berserkers in trade league were all supports.
Best Ascendancy for 3.4.0? It will be warior, so marauder or duelist. Berserker maybe no- you need 5-10% of life regen to ruin it in rage. But maybe yes. Juggernaut? Damage... Champion? Needs to taunt. (use cry)... So... Slayer"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info