(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Sorry if its been answered already, but would it be better to just get the Blood Magic from the talent tree rather then using a gem slot for blood magic on the abilities? You could get more life leech or damage or something....

I thought about it and Full Blood magic would probably affect the auras as well huh?
Last edited by MasterMarsh on Mar 31, 2018, 11:11:20 AM
Hi,
I got One question. We put Skill points into more dmg when i have 2 one hand weapon. But you are using
a tow handed mace. Is that bonus still countin as 2 one hand weapon ?
"
MasterMarsh wrote:
Sorry if its been answered already, but would it be better to just get the Blood Magic from the talent tree rather then using a gem slot for blood magic on the abilities? You could get more life leech or damage or something....

I thought about it and Full Blood magic would probably affect the auras as well huh?

Blood magic = no auras
Get it if you're using starforge but imo disfavour is better than starforge because of the auras only. You don't need to use blood magic support, just have 25% mana left (hatred + herald of ash) and use a 2 mana per hit jewel (not too expensive)

Since cyclone attacks very fast, you should hit 6-7 times per second meaning you sustain cyclone on even just one monster (you need a mana leech node too but that's included, it's below duelist start on the tree)
Last edited by Shuggananas on Apr 3, 2018, 3:58:02 AM
On starforge , im running vulnerability curse +blaspemy + enlighten , what aura can i run ?
I am about to setup my old cycloner I played before 3.0 released and I feel pretty outdated.
Can someone tell me what changed? Of course I took a look at the updated build but somehow I can't see anyone using atziris disfavour! Is it better to get another weapon? Don't know what gems I should put in the axe since its only 5l + only gives +2 to support gems.
And in general: what should I improve?
Thank you for your help!

Spoiler
Just a quick question , Im currently using disfavour , should i keep using this or craft my own weapon using the "crafting endgame weapon" section ?
Really great guide.
I just have question with utility gems. Cast When Damage Taken(20) + Immortal Call(20) + Increased Duration(20) + Molten Shell(20) I can't use none of those things nor they trigger by themselves. Is the problem that all those skills in my situation are lvl 19 and they will start working when they will be lvl20 or what?
"
pampersas wrote:
Really great guide.
I just have question with utility gems. Cast When Damage Taken(20) + Immortal Call(20) + Increased Duration(20) + Molten Shell(20) I can't use none of those things nor they trigger by themselves. Is the problem that all those skills in my situation are lvl 19 and they will start working when they will be lvl20 or what?

Read the description of cast when damage taken. You need to keep them lower levels
Best ascendancy for the build is Jugg ?
can u give some lvl tree wat to go for first??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info