(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hi guys, im following this guide (marauder->berserker ascendancy) but im having a lot trouble at tier 8-9 maps... my tooltip dps is 38k but i get wrecked by some of the map's bosses.
The profile should be public, what should I do? Reroll to slayer or get better equip?
Thank you in advance
"
slowhands wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
dyNa1337 wrote:
Hey guys, reading a lot of this thread gets me more and more confused :p especially the discussions regarding juggernaut and berserker. I really would like to-do my labs tonight and therefore I am very curios which one of the ascendancys is the go-to..

I just would like to do high tier maps later on..

Thanks in advance and cheera

Berserker is just better atm, unless you wanna farm uber lab 24/7 and really suck at manually dodging.

is bers better than slayer?

Yeah, got the same question :)
Abaxoth for map boss!!!
Same. Though, I was wondering if someone would mind kind of doing a pro con list for jugg and zerker to explain why one's better than the other.

On another note, i'm currently running a zerker. Do zerkers have some way for building up end charges for immortals call?
What do you guys say on Ngahamu flame as a weapon? Shall I change my cyclone 5L around it then?
Why should i go with Juggernaut. I don't get it.

I have 10 Endurance Charges. And i am running Warlords Mark Blasphemy. So i generate my Endurance Charges with Just killing mobs.

With Juggernaut:
- cant get Slowed
- get 1 Endurance Charge
- 6% increased Dmg per Endurance Charge
- 24% increased Dmg
- 30% increased Dmg while Fortify is active.

The rest is shit. Got enough Armor and Life Regen.

With Berserker i get:

- 48% increased Phys Dmg
- 25% increased Attack Speed if i havent killed recently
- 12% Attack Speed
- 25% Attack Speed if i got hit
- 15% inc. Movement Speed when not hit
- 40% MORE Dmg
- 10% increased Dmg Taken
- 25% of Life recovered if i use a Warcry
- only 2 sec Warcry Cooldown

So i can get every 2 Sec Endurance Charges while healing myself for 1800.

And i have way more dmg. More leech, less Problems.

Anyone can tell my why i should still keep Juggernaut?
"
schnitzel17 wrote:

I have 10 Endurance Charges. And i am running Warlords Mark Blasphemy. So i generate my Endurance Charges with Just killing mobs.

With Juggernaut:
- cant get Slowed
- get 1 Endurance Charge
- 24% increased Dmg

With Berserker i get:

- 48% increased Phys Dmg
- 12% Attack Speed
- 40% MORE Dmg

I am running juggernaut purely for the lazy playstyle... endurance charges are front and centre to the build (both offence and defence).

Jugg Immunities: Freeze, stun
Immunity through synergistic gear:
Bleed through death's door boots
Shock through veruso's gauntlets
Crit through brass dome (and super super ridiculous doubled armour)

Not sure why you are running warlords on blasphemy, jugg passively get endurance charges from being hit. As For mana either pick up a couple mana leech affix's/passives or run BM.

My jugg damage is super super low but thats the trade off for having all those immunities. If you are going to actively manage your endurance charges through enduring cry you can go for a better damage orientated ascendancy.

I play the jugg because I can roll pretty much any map affix and facetank it without cycling gems\gear around or having to reroll maps.

What I dont know is how to move from 90s level to fully OP endgame... is it worth dropping a tidebreaker ~100% increased damage for a starforge or atziri?

If anyone more experienced could answer that i would be much oblidged (I also still dont have a 6 link which will help with damage problems once I get it).
Hey sorry, i am a new player and i have not really learned how to know when to prioritize nodes on the builds. Just not sure what get as i level maybe some help on like priority sections or something would help
I have a quick question. Following the slayer build but in the guide it says help oak but the slayer tree is 2 passives. which one am is correct?
Spoiler
"
Gorwarth wrote:
"
schnitzel17 wrote:

With Juggernaut:
- cant get Slowed
- get 1 Endurance Charge
- 24% increased Dmg

With Berserker i get:

- 48% increased Phys Dmg
- 12% Attack Speed
- 40% MORE Dmg

I am running juggernaut purely for the lazy playstyle... endurance charges are front and centre to the build (both offence and defence).

Jugg Immunities: Freeze, stun
Immunity through synergistic gear:
Bleed through death's door boots
Shock through veruso's gauntlets
Crit through brass dome (and super super ridiculous doubled armour)

Not sure why you are running warlords on blasphemy, jugg passively get endurance charges from being hit. As For mana either pick up a couple mana leech affix's/passives or run BM.

My jugg damage is super super low but thats the trade off for having all those immunities. If you are going to actively manage your endurance charges through enduring cry you can go for a better damage orientated ascendancy.

I play the jugg because I can roll pretty much any map affix and facetank it without cycling gems\gear around or having to reroll maps.

What I dont know is how to move from 90s level to fully OP endgame... is it worth dropping a tidebreaker ~100% increased damage for a starforge or atziri?

If anyone more experienced could answer that i would be much oblidged (I also still dont have a 6 link which will help with damage problems once I get it).

So yeah juggernaut give me the stun immune. The Rest i also have from Gear. Veruso, Death Door and so on. But Jugg compared to Berserker i mean. With the same gear as u said.

I use Blasphemy Warlords Mark for more Leech. Endurance charge on kill is just a nice side effekt.

I used Atziri, then Tidebreaker and now again Atziri. Atziri is much better.

Higher dps. Endurance charge on melee stun is a lazy way to generate it against mobs. Against bosses u still need another way. And there are some.
Starting maps. which is better.

Artic+Hatred+Ash

or

Hatred + Blasphemy (curse)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info