(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Just reached lvl 20 quality cyclone. What gem better to upgrade next: add fire damage \ melee phys damage \ faster attacks \ chance to bleed?
Last edited by Kliops144 on Aug 17, 2017, 4:54:13 PM
So after leveling a pizza sticks im really thinking about going back to cyclone, for my play style it is hard to beat the ability to do damage on the move and never really slow down, I know there are faster clear speed builds but I don't really like the jerky game play of stop and go.

I made my first real attempt at end game under breach league and started with Lightys guide then Moprhed it in to a Berserker Ngamahu fire build with vaal pac. With a lot of trial and error I got to a point were I could easily do 90% of the content and with some effort could have done the other 10% only thing I didn't do was guardians and sharper which was mostly do to lack of boss fight knowledge I only attempted them once . My one and only complaint was the unavoidable insta kills. With all of the 3.0 changes I have been thinking about giving cyclone another go.

with the 3.0 How do you think it compares with Ngamahu flame version as far as clear speed and boss killing goes?

I'm thinking of going Jug this time just for the defense. but I had some thoughts

How do think this would do if you went zerker and picked MoM instead of vaal pact or with?
It would give 30% dam reduction and with zerk you could heal the mana instantly with Ngahamu I never felt like I needed the damage I think I only took maybe 3 or 4 damage nodes that weren't on the way to something I wanted even on every thing but named mobs and bosses every thing died before the flame balls hit the ground.

on the jug side what about taken more bleeding damage in the tree also what about fitting ruthless in with cyclone hitting so fast you can get a lot ruthless ticks in which increases both instant and bleeding dam?

Im trying to figure out how to balance damage of Zerk with the defense of Jug

I have no issue sacrificing kill speed for survivablity at least with in reason. My thought is I can do more for cheaper with jugg even if takes longer to kill

What should I upgrade next?

And what about my tree? Should I take iron reflexes?
So I'm a complete noob. Where do i go skill tree wise once i've hit the resolute technique node as a marauder. Up, down? I'm following this but not sure of the optimal route
https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAPkACBEAAHmE2Ud-vTaplHh6h2qpJ4Tv2sF07QUtLlPTb2VNvqdAoF4TIVXcPQd1wKZ67-9OYVKTqIqzV1SGYPNvSdUJuzpSvJ8YkQ48FHHZfIIH-Ovz3Whl6hh2rM9-9zJ82XKprKpZ8xo4kFUnL62N2WGFUusJOQ4Jlpd55FFQR-8OFCBfP_ZIxFjE9sauC2GvbGjy8B-iAASzwGY8Be98n988LYNfg8y3Pv4K8kU64aZXMZ7YvU3jNZL-jyFgLIVaGnTxj2BvJ5pqidhoWNeWnld2f37ghMR7jMbYu-2Rzp8-LdIS4aLqwAEGxl2k3dX3uRa7yx7SOAAAAAAA

having success with sunder, till i can get cyclone at 28, so i think im good skill wise for now.
Also any tips or suggestions for a noob would be cool, I'm having good success with this build so far though
Last edited by stix9501 on Aug 17, 2017, 11:20:22 PM
I'm following this build and about to finish Act 10. I'm a berserker and was wondering what would be the best way to gain endurance charges.
Hey guys,

I am lvl 68 now and doing just fine right now.

Still, I think there is so much to do with my character - could one of you maybe have a look at it and tell me what I should work on next?

Would be much appreciated.

Cheers
"
Ramsus32 wrote:
I'm following this build and about to finish Act 10. I'm a berserker and was wondering what would be the best way to gain endurance charges.

As a Juggernaut I prefer to use Enduring Cry, it's really fast way to get charges especially on bosses when mapping. You can use Warlord's Mark with Blasphemy combination, but % mana reserved.
Last edited by Kliops144 on Aug 18, 2017, 3:00:05 AM
Hi, does ruthless support work well with cyclone
can someone please explain to me how does it work ?
"
thepirate32 wrote:
Hi, does ruthless support work well with cyclone
can someone please explain to me how does it work ?

from my observations, what ruthless does is that it procs on every 3rd cyclone cast, not cyclone hit. it makes it a bit more spiky in terms of damage output.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info