(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
IndridColdxx wrote:
If I have a Marohi Erqi, should I bother getting a Kaom's Primacy? It's pretty cheap right now

Yes.
How are Bringer of Rain + Wings of Entropy with this build?
So getting into T10 maps and Uber Lab im getting wrecked by phys and certain ele bosses. Currently running a 5l Lightning Coil, sitting at 5.8k life. Ran this character last league but with Daresso's Defiance and didn't have nearly as much trouble, but im really doubting Daresso's was the issue considering it's not very good. I am however using Iron Reflexes. If anyone could take a look and give me some advice it'd be MUCH appreciated. My profile shouldn't be private.
Hello Sorry guys I'm new. I'm following the 3.0 Juggernaut tree, why it has points on Frenzy charge? I don't see any skills that will gain frenzy, thanks for the help <3 <3!
Should be able to run Blood Rage to generate frenzy charges
"
mlandis20 wrote:
Anyone know why bleed support is one of the suggested links on 6L cyclone? Can't see why it would be better than increased AoE support.

Is it for bosses? Because I seem to clear faster with increased AoE support.

I use bleeding right now, don't really know but it feels not bad cuz a lot of passives with physical weapon damage have +damage with ailments, it means bleeding too. Downside the passive tree are new points specially for bleeding - % chance to bleed and much more damage with it. Not sure, maybee OP means exactly this point, regarding of using Fortify no more...
Last edited by Kliops144 on Aug 16, 2017, 4:44:27 AM
I like fortify to Cyclone myself. But I play Juggernaut with all its passives for a total 40% increased fortify effect and lots of damage while it's up. 28% damage reduction is huge.

Yes, I know it's the loss of a more modifier slot and I could put it in leap slam but remember this: leap slamming every 5 secs to keep fort up is a straight up DPS loss too, not to mention can get you killed in some cases where cycloning is much safer, with leech and immunities. Tooltips are the enemy.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Aug 16, 2017, 5:17:07 AM
"
schnitzel17 wrote:
"
EddieKnox wrote:
I'm starting to struggle with T8 maps, can you guys help me? What should I fix first?

I noticed my cwdt setup is completely wrong lol, gonna redo that

besides that, is my tree ok? and items? thanks

Cant see ur Char.

fixed it
Hey guys, reading a lot of this thread gets me more and more confused :p especially the discussions regarding juggernaut and berserker. I really would like to-do my labs tonight and therefore I am very curios which one of the ascendancys is the go-to..

I just would like to do high tier maps later on..

Thanks in advance and cheera
"
dyNa1337 wrote:
Hey guys, reading a lot of this thread gets me more and more confused :p especially the discussions regarding juggernaut and berserker. I really would like to-do my labs tonight and therefore I am very curios which one of the ascendancys is the go-to..

I just would like to do high tier maps later on..

Thanks in advance and cheera

Berserker is just better atm, unless you wanna farm uber lab 24/7 and really suck at manually dodging.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info