(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

jugg with starforge can do guardians and shaper? dps is enough?
"
allukaz wrote:
"
Arawh wrote:
"
allukaz wrote:
So I just finished act 10 and it was not a big deal really. The thing is that I'm doing maps now and anything tier3+ is really hard (at least the bosses). I know my equipmente is bad and I'm low on defences, but I'll ask anyway. Is there a batter gem setup for my character? I noticed that you use a lot of differente gems and the thing is that I'm running 100% of my mana with auras (hatred, arctic armour and herald of ash). When do you exactly turn off some aura in order to use other skills? When you say to use things like Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Molten Shell, is bloodmagic implicit?

arctic armour is useless, also you need to throw away your kondo's pride and buy an hezmana axe that gives blood magic to your attacks. You have very few life rolls on your gear and you only have 135% life on your tree while you should have at the very least 180%+, in addition to that the fact that you are playing juggernaut instead of slayer or berserker really hinders your dps

You should also have cwdt lvl 1 + enfeeble lv 5

I'll work on this right now!
By the way, I was planning on going berserker at first but then I changed to jugg. Is it worth reseting my ascedancy to berserker?
Thank you very much.

Honestly I don't know, berserker without vaal pact feels kinda wrong to me and vaal pact requires an investment of skill points so that you will have to compromise, in my personal case I had to remove the AOE nodes from the tree, also the 10% increased damage taken from berserker is quite noticeable. Also refunding the points from your current tree is very expensive so I recommend to play a new character instead
(path of building code: https://pastebin.com/JaUnpnhB)

If you can I suggest to roll a slayer instead (which is good all around https://pastebin.com/c9nBuDMT)

Considering you have an hezmana axe these are the gems I suggest you use:
5l cyclone
4l ancestral warchief
4l cwdt (lvl 1) + enfeeble (lvl 5) + immortal call (lvl 3) + increased duration (lvl 20)
2l OR 3l leap slam + faster attacks + (fortify if you don't have it linked to cyclone, however for convenience I personally have it linked to cyclone)
Unlinked from each other: a golem of your choice, blood rage, vaal lightning trap (20% more dmg on bosses)

Personally cyclone is a skill that I don't like very much, if you are willing to roll a new character you could check out the berserker dual wield sunder I'm leveling right now, it has slightly more damage and life than cycloners, has acrobatics and you can run whirling blades (which is the best movement skill) with it, since sunder only uses your main hand you can put a sword/claw/dagger stat stick in your offhand. Code: https://pastebin.com/LAZr6UpR

Last edited by Arawh on Aug 15, 2017, 4:49:54 PM
Hey guys,

reading through all this - do you still think I can stay Jugger with my build and farm t15 maps?

Currently lvl 45..

Also I got 1 question; In the guide, aurasetup to 100% reserverd mana is recommended.

But then on the other hand we get this:

Warchief Totem + Melee Physical + Concentrated Effect + Maim

How do I activate the totem when I have no mana and no Bloodmagic linked to it?

Thanks in advance,

cheers
"
dyNa1337 wrote:
Hey guys,

reading through all this - do you still think I can stay Jugger with my build and farm t15 maps?

Currently lvl 45..

Also I got 1 question; In the guide, aurasetup to 100% reserverd mana is recommended.

But then on the other hand we get this:

Warchief Totem + Melee Physical + Concentrated Effect + Maim

How do I activate the totem when I have no mana and no Bloodmagic linked to it?

Thanks in advance,

cheers

You don't reserve 100% mana because arctic armour is useless, I have no idea why people still suggest it for non-flicker builds
"
Dear whirling fans,

after playing a Cyclone Slayer I consider playing a Cyclone Raider - you know, gotta go fast. I currently have an Atziri's Disfavour but I'm more interested in the Ngamahu and Starforge variants. But in the end the efficiency is what matters. I'm primarily interested in doing maps. If it can handle endgame bosses, good, but not ultimately a selection criterion.

What are your thoughts on that?

Its up to you how you want to go, you could consider a starforge evasion qotf (queen of the forest) raider even taking the bm nodes and using grace in an essence worm ring. Ive got my duelist to an ok movespeed with daressos salute, devotos devotion and the retch. those 3 plus a good quicksilver is pretty fast but if you want to get to 200 or so raider qotf will be the way to go.
Anyone know why bleed support is one of the suggested links on 6L cyclone? Can't see why it would be better than increased AoE support.

Is it for bosses? Because I seem to clear faster with increased AoE support.
"
Hi guys,

I'm really enjoying this build but finding I'm struggling now with my lvl78 jugg at T6-8 maps, can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Hope this link works.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/davedavedavedavedavedav/characters

Cheers

We can't see your character build because your profile is set to private.
I'm starting to struggle with T8 maps, can you guys help me? What should I fix first?

I noticed my cwdt setup is completely wrong lol, gonna redo that

besides that, is my tree ok? and items? thanks
"
EddieKnox wrote:
I'm starting to struggle with T8 maps, can you guys help me? What should I fix first?

I noticed my cwdt setup is completely wrong lol, gonna redo that

besides that, is my tree ok? and items? thanks

Cant see ur Char.
If I have a Marohi Erqi, should I bother getting a Kaom's Primacy? It's pretty cheap right now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info