(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
saraphz wrote:
What masters do you use? I think of Haku, Vagan, Elreon and Zana, but then I wouldn't be able to upgrade my belts.

The only master you wont use for cyclone is leo, all other masters serve some sort of service for crafting. If I had to say which order to get them in during a new league It would be...

• Haku to 6
  • Elreon to 6
  • Vorici to 4
  • Zana to 8
  • Vagan to 7
  • Tora to 5
  • Catarina to 3
  • Leo to 0
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jan 17, 2016, 11:28:19 PM
I just did Atziri deathless in HC for the very first time with this build :D

http://www.twitch.tv/nakieon/v/36138907
Hi,

I'm lvl 59 and thinking about a weapon upgrade.

At the moment, i've got

and pondering between a 390pdps Hezmana and a 420pdps Doomsower (4-link each).

I don't know how to value blood magic VS increased AOE + 10% extra fire ?

I have only 5 axe-specific passive nodes at the moment and could change easily.

Last edited by Tsicafrou on Jan 18, 2016, 8:41:09 AM
Is it worth to spec heavily into life leech nodes and use life leech gem, or will LGoH give me enough survivability?
Last edited by raxleberne on Jan 18, 2016, 2:25:44 PM
"
Amethalia wrote:
Your links section says:
"
In Order Of Importance
* Cyclone
* Bloodmagic (Skip if Bloodmagic Keystone)
* Fortify
* Life Gain On Hit (Remove After 80)
* Melee Physical Damage
* Added Fire Damage
* Faster Attacks (Use over Weapon Elemental Damage if Running Life Gain on Hit)
* Weapon Elemental Damage (Use over Faster Attacks if not running Life Gain on Hit)

I'm using Bloodmagic keystone and over level 80. What's the best gem for my sixth link? From your list, I should only use the underlined, which is only 5 links.

* Cyclone
* Bloodmagic
* Fortify
* Life Gain On Hit (Remove After 80)
* Melee Physical Damage
* Added Fire Damage
* Faster Attacks (Use over Weapon Elemental Damage if Running Life Gain on Hit)
* Weapon Elemental Damage (Use over Faster Attacks if not running Life Gain on Hit

Good catch! The 6th link if using BM keystone should be blue to swap between conc effect and inc aoe.
LightyGaming.com
"
Amethalia wrote:
"
Jdahl22 wrote:
I'm still trying to decide beetween mana and blood magic gem but to be honest, I'cant understand the benefit of bloodmagic keystone. Yes you have same gem setup as mana with only 1 extra skill point but on the other hand you loose hatred instead of HoA or AA and you have much less life.

Doesn't blood magic give you 35% more life in only 3 nodes because you have access to the Mortal Conviction... (I'm not running any auras...). Blood magic is not noticeable while running a 6L because of regen.

I normally suggest to run cyclone off BM support gem and reserve 100% of your mana into auras. However I personally enjoy playing BM keystone in HC only and use 1-2 Ming's Hearts for the chaos res and reflect mitigation. I still think the BM support gem version is superior even in HC.
LightyGaming.com
I was wondering what kind of build/stuff did you recommand around a lightning coil in Talisman HC ? <3
Last edited by Zniwette on Jan 18, 2016, 7:13:38 PM
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Welcome back

Im using chill of corruption jewel and it doesnt seem to work. No enemies shatter?

Ive been thinking,

if i change the craft on my wep to blood magic, will that 1 spare slot give more dmg?

Enemies are shattered when killed frozen. Because we have 0 chance to critically strike and have 0% chance to freeze on hit we can never freeze enemies, ergo never shatter them. I do not think its worth sacrificing that much pdps to gain 1 extra link on your weapon, everything you do is being scaled off your weapons pdps so compromising it isn't optimal.
LightyGaming.com
"
raxleberne wrote:
Is it worth to spec heavily into life leech nodes and use life leech gem, or will LGoH give me enough survivability?

I normally suggest using the life gain on hit gem until roughly lv80 then dropping it all together. You should have enough life leech from bloodrage and some if axe via passive tree to support your bm support gem mana costs and leech enough to survive. You can also gain life leech on jewel, amulets and gloves if you want more. Since life leech is based off the physical damage we deal the more damage you gain, the more value you get out of leech.
LightyGaming.com
"
Tsicafrou wrote:
Hi,

I'm lvl 59 and thinking about a weapon upgrade.

At the moment, i've got

and pondering between a 390pdps Hezmana and a 420pdps Doomsower (4-link each).

I don't know how to value blood magic VS increased AOE + 10% extra fire ?

I have only 5 axe-specific passive nodes at the moment and could change easily.

I would suggest hezmana as its valued higher than inc aoe and you would only gain the 10% fire from phys if cyclone is a red gem, which it isn't. Also its good to note that "The Socketed Red Gems get 10% Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage modifier only applies to the actual active gem you are using, and the effect doesn't stack with support gems." This essentially means that if your running added fire already (which most phys builds do) the bonus 10% does nothing.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info