(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Your links section says:
"
In Order Of Importance
* Cyclone
* Bloodmagic (Skip if Bloodmagic Keystone)
* Fortify
* Life Gain On Hit (Remove After 80)
* Melee Physical Damage
* Added Fire Damage
* Faster Attacks (Use over Weapon Elemental Damage if Running Life Gain on Hit)
* Weapon Elemental Damage (Use over Faster Attacks if not running Life Gain on Hit)

I'm using Bloodmagic keystone and over level 80. What's the best gem for my sixth link? From your list, I should only use the underlined, which is only 5 links.

* Cyclone
* Bloodmagic
* Fortify
* Life Gain On Hit (Remove After 80)
* Melee Physical Damage
* Added Fire Damage
* Faster Attacks (Use over Weapon Elemental Damage if Running Life Gain on Hit)
* Weapon Elemental Damage (Use over Faster Attacks if not running Life Gain on Hit
I'm still trying to decide beetween mana and blood magic gem but to be honest, I'cant understand the benefit of bloodmagic keystone. Yes you have same gem setup as mana with only 1 extra skill point but on the other hand you loose hatred instead of HoA or AA and you have much less life.
"
Jdahl22 wrote:
I'm still trying to decide beetween mana and blood magic gem but to be honest, I'cant understand the benefit of bloodmagic keystone. Yes you have same gem setup as mana with only 1 extra skill point but on the other hand you loose hatred instead of HoA or AA and you have much less life.

Doesn't blood magic give you 35% more life in only 3 nodes because you have access to the Mortal Conviction... (I'm not running any auras...). Blood magic is not noticeable while running a 6L because of regen.
Welcome back

Im using chill of corruption jewel and it doesnt seem to work. No enemies shatter?

Ive been thinking,

if i change the craft on my wep to blood magic, will that 1 spare slot give more dmg?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
I am level 56 and am going to buy a weapon, is Marohi better than koams for a map starter?
"
dkowalch wrote:
I am level 56 and am going to buy a weapon, is Marohi better than koams for a map starter?

Go for Kaom's Primacy, better dps, doesn't have reduced movement speed that Marohi has. You can also try using Hezmana's Bloodlust - worst in terms of pure weapon dps but you can swap blood magic for added fire dmg for example because of "attacks have blood magic mod" on Hezmana's.

Kaom's Primacy > Hezmana's Bloodlust > Marohi Erqi
"
Amethalia wrote:

Doesn't blood magic give you 35% more life in only 3 nodes because you have access to the Mortal Conviction... (I'm not running any auras...). Blood magic is not noticeable while running a 6L because of regen.

Well without auras you ll def have more life. But with 4 skill points you get 20 dex + 2 mana leech nodes that are enough at 80+ and you can run hatred + AA/HoA. I'm not saying its better, havent tried the keystone. Just wondering.
Alright, I'm level 88 and been rolling pretty much self found Talisman non-HC until now except some basic things. Where should I go from here? I have a 2 exa, 99 chaos budget.

"
dacoshild wrote:
Hi Lighty, is arctic armor really worth it? Considering that you need to stand still to take less damage.

Sadly there is no better 25% slot than arctic armour aside from herald of ash. Even though we do not gain the less fire/phys damage taken from being stationary we still apply chill to most everything were cycloning through. The 30% decreased movement/cast/attack speed from chill is a form of mitigation that I find very valuable, especially against highly lethal and highly telegraphed moves such as Dominus's Touch of God.
LightyGaming.com
"
yungjoc wrote:
hey, thanks for this amazing guide. been having a blast with this build in TSC. heres my setup

my gear is ok i guess still looking for upgrades tho kinda hard to come by. recently had to switch to blood magic keystone cus kaoms really limits the gem sockets and honestly it feels pretty good so far. i dont even miss the auras (max 20/20 AA HoA hatred). going to pick up the additional 35% life behind the keystone as well. dps isnt even an issue with disfavour. might pick up the retch unique belt seems pretty good. heres my planned out tree, prob wont hit 100 tho lol the grind is fk real.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info