I just did Atziri deathless in HC for the very first time with this build :D

http://www.twitch.tv/nakieon/v/36138907

Congrats buddy!
LightyGaming.com
"
KR33P wrote:
"
dkowalch wrote:
I am level 56 and am going to buy a weapon, is Marohi better than koams for a map starter?

Go for Kaom's Primacy, better dps, doesn't have reduced movement speed that Marohi has. You can also try using Hezmana's Bloodlust - worst in terms of pure weapon dps but you can swap blood magic for added fire dmg for example because of "attacks have blood magic mod" on Hezmana's.

Kaom's Primacy > Hezmana's Bloodlust > Marohi Erqi

^ Essentially this ^
Either choice is fine and if your planning to use vaal ground slam Kongor's is the superior choice to Marohi for the unique mace slot.
LightyGaming.com
In my opinion Hezmana's > Kaom's primacy. Both have around 400dps, while Hez' has only pure phys dps and Kaom's mixes up with some added fire. But the "attacks have Blood Magic" from Hezmana makes for a noticeable difference as it results in a 7L opportunity getting rid of blood magic, thus resulting in superior dps/utility.

Also it's important to point out that "attacks have blood magic" from Hezmana works for any attack in your whole gear, meaning not only slotted in the axe (allows you for example to save another blood magic socket with Leep slam). I levelled for a long time with Hezmana + Tabula rasa using my cyclone setup in the Tabula, and didn't had to use Blood Magic in the mix thanks to the Hezmana.

If not using Blood Magic keystone, that is. With the keystone Kaom's is prolly a better choice then.

That said, it's my first post in this thread, so that's a Hello Lighty and thanks for this great and detailed guide ! :)

Last edited by Jorune on Jan 19, 2016, 11:16:20 AM
Kaom's heart or Belly of the Beast, which is the best for end game?
Probably this was posted already by someone, but while using the Disfavour, isn't Empower a better option?
Why do you recommend not using life gain on hit after level 80?
Also, how important is getting quality on immortal call?
Last edited by SQUAZZ on Jan 20, 2016, 2:13:10 PM
"
Kaom's heart or Belly of the Beast, which is the best for end game?

If you can cap your resistances elsewhere, definitely Kaom's Heart.
Personally, I prefer the high life pool over the secondary 5L, but that's just me.

I did play with both a Belly and a Kaoms (Non legacy, of course), and I still prefer the latter. Back when I was playing with 6L belly, I was trying out a Vaal Lightning Strike setup (ripped so hard to Atziri since I didn't know the lightning strike carried over to the split phase and got mirrored to death). I also tried a 6L Leap Slam setup with Faster Attacks, Blood Magic, Endurance Charge on Melee stun, Melee Physical Damage, and Vengeance.
It was alright.

Currently, I am running a Kaoms and am liking it a lot.
Just my $.02
what should the cdwt levels be?
"
what should the cdwt levels be?

I keep all of my cwdt setup gems at lvl 1 due to laziness.

My cwdt is just blood rage, flame golem, and warlords mark.
I also use cwdt with arctic breath, gmp, and enfeeble sometimes.

Ahhh good to be back. I see there must of been some changes in the game over the past 10 or so months.

Half a mill dps. party play 505k

might have to scroll across.

IGN: Elem_Mental

Lets all drink red bull jump out of a plane and hope for the best.
Last edited by The_Rain_Man on Jan 21, 2016, 2:43:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info