Eternal Orbs

"
robmafia wrote:
also, since there's obviously collusion between ventor/axn/etc (ventor even admitted it and even explained in detail past instances of it in a podcast, just yesterday), they'd likely just agree on the bases/types that they each will craft, and each try to make/hold that part of the market. forever.

making eternals legacy would likely inhibit them to having to pick a few items, instead of having any/all made, but that's likely the only effect.

...if they want to. given that they basically already have the market, there's little incentive for them to pay to outdo themselves. they'd probably just buy/hoard up all the eternals, just to keep others from getting them and being competitive.

oops. i mean... this is the best change eva! <3! all hail ggg! now the econuhme is fixed, and we're all rich!

lol ur so wrong rich get richer standard is dead my 2 year craft is dead rip , rip poe !!
...umm... try reading my post again. that's precisely what i said - the supremely rich maintain/get richer, everyone else is screwed.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
Eidanx wrote:
Pole.

And the rich guys are richer!
Lol 10/10 comment.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
robmafia wrote:
...umm... try reading my post again. that's precisely what i said - the supremely rich maintain/get richer, everyone else is screwed.

yes standard is screwed --' that's a fact ... but it's been for a long time now , this isn't new ^^

so what some guys going to try to craft new top tier item
and what you get screwed i get screwed
this gonna hapen with or without eternal orb
/IGN OeilDeNuits /

Warband shop :https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1305164
sure, but it will happen much less without mirrors (and with eternals).
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
GreatWhite47 wrote:
Oh no. Now some people will have to settle for using items such as:

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING GGG. I WANT 6T1 OR FUCK OFF. YOU EXPECT ME TO WEAR THIS POS TRASH BELT WHILE DOING 78 ROTAS? OTHER PARTY MEMBER LAUGH AT ME FOR NOT MIRROR BELT GG GGG

Spoiler
hue

WTF yolo exalt that shit belt!
"
robmafia wrote:
sure, but it will happen much less without mirrors (and with eternals).

probleme is you probably never gonna craft something like that because you can't even dream about competiting whith those guy for buying eternals
even now when you still can drop them the stock is limited

sure you can blow all your currencies for 2/3 years to craft something but what the point? there is allready tons of 6t1 ! we can even chose certain affixe ...

/IGN OeilDeNuits /

Hey GGG you must be joking right? ARE YOU SERIOUS...
"
We introduced Eternal Orbs in the 0.11.0 patch two years ago. Since then, the impact they've had on Path of Exile and its economy hasn't been what we initially intended.

So 2 years, 2 ****ing years and now you decide that this item need to be "disabled" drop??? Haha that must be a joke. or you think that the players are so stupid to believe these bullshits. For 2 ****ing years what is done ... ITS DONE to economy. I assume you guys wont stop till broke the game and the fun. Just DELETE Standard and you'll be OK. NOW IS THE TIME. I Feel it. No more legacy. No more "broken" economy.(deep irony). Oh rly if you think that is broken... you should just restart all from zero or go fool someone else.
You doing only nerfs... nothing new in new expansion... if you think these "balance" changes will got new players... nope you are wrong. "New era" bla bla... 5 new skills - 0 real new skill/build. Stupid changes like leech,map drop, dozen talents... atm the tree is the most stupid ever! Except jewels... they are only one good new thing. New expansion so far... epic fail. I'm just watching how ppl stops playing.
Legacy items destroyed this game... so sad to now see a legacy orb. I stopped playing when I saw the 1.3 patch notes. I keep checking back hopes for a permanent legacy free league.. and then this BS with the eternal orbs happens.

what the fffff?

whelp, sad day and I don't think I will be logging in for this expansion. Let them eat cake.

Edit: The right thing to do would of been to disable them in ALL the new leagues and left them in standard where the damage is already done. And the rich and RMTers get richer. 2 fn years, 2 years and you pull this crap.
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Jul 7, 2015, 6:04:50 PM
"
Joleco wrote:
Hey GGG you must be joking right? ARE YOU SERIOUS...
"
We introduced Eternal Orbs in the 0.11.0 patch two years ago. Since then, the impact they've had on Path of Exile and its economy hasn't been what we initially intended.

So 2 years, 2 ****ing years and now you decide that this item need to be "disabled" drop??? Haha that must be a joke. or you think that the players are so stupid to believe these bullshits. For 2 ****ing years what is done ... ITS DONE to economy. I assume you guys wont stop till broke the game and the fun. Just DELETE Standard and you'll be OK. NOW IS THE TIME. I Feel it. No more legacy. No more "broken" economy.(deep irony). Oh rly if you think that is broken... you should just restart all from zero or go fool someone else.
You doing only nerfs... nothing new in new expansion... if you think these "balance" changes will got new players... nope you are wrong. "New era" bla bla... 5 new skills - 0 real new skill/build. Stupid changes like leech,map drop, dozen talents... atm the tree is the most stupid ever! Except jewels... they are only one good new thing. New expansion so far... epic fail. I'm just watching how ppl stops playing.

WTF men !.... eternals was for only less than 1% of the player !
what kind of normal player care about eternals , did you even use one once ?
an so what you eternaled a 1 T1 2T4 item ? you screwed it up then get back with the imprint ?
not changing anything , you still have the same item etherway !!!

or maybe you blow 50 eternals on 3T3 item to get T2 of the affix you need ?

trust me , you never gonna tell the difference when it will be gone

you never gonna be able tocraft 6t1 anyway
so at the worth case buy some of them in case you find a mirror some day
/IGN OeilDeNuits /

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info