Eternal Orbs

GGG should just explain why Axn(the one that sells the most of the base of mirrored iteams) two weeks before was buing all the eternal orbs in the standard league.This game is just corrupted,the community around this is blind.I'm out.
"
Nazzibboro wrote:
GGG should just explain why Axn(the one that sells the most of the base of mirrored iteams) two weeks before was buing all the eternal orbs in the standard league.This game is just corrupted,the community around this is blind.I'm out.

They dont need to explain anything, its their game...also, everyone, who has spent some time playing std and is in touch with high level crafting knows whats going on. Not gonna say anything more, dont wanna get banned.
"
Nazzibboro wrote:

Probably because he is trying to stockpile them for crafting new tier-1 mods in 2.0.
I really don't think GGG gave him a heads up before they announce the removal of the Eternal Orb.
Can't wait to sell my eternals for 100+ exalts.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Aerinqq wrote:

obviously, some items are much easier to make then others....helms is nice, dont get me wrong but its niche...now try to make 6T1 Ambusher, Harbinger bow, Corsair etc etc, its not rly comparable
EDIT: I mean items with 6 desired stats, not just 6T1 with crap mods

i see. another player who thinks that despite 10-11 slots, the only things to craft are weapons. *facepalm*

and of course, it's niche. that was the whole point - i made it for myself. never with any intention to mirror.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Jul 7, 2015, 10:02:18 PM
Sooo GGG deleted my post all class they are anywho, You guys selling sandwichs or what im rly hungry
I started the hoho movement.

Moderators are absurd.
"
i see. another player who thinks that despite 10-11 slots, the only things to craft are weapons. *facepalm*

and of course, it's niche. that was the whole point - i made it for myself. never with any intention to mirror.

What? I never said the only thing that can be crafted are weapons, I just gave you an example that some items are harder to craft then others. Weapons are one of the most important though obviously, as they have the biggest impact on your damage BY FAR (sry Forg1ven)
"
robmafia wrote:
"
Aerinqq wrote:

obviously, some items are much easier to make then others....helms is nice, dont get me wrong but its niche...now try to make 6T1 Ambusher, Harbinger bow, Corsair etc etc, its not rly comparable
EDIT: I mean items with 6 desired stats, not just 6T1 with crap mods

While it isnt as much for casters but for melee and bow users weapons by far matters the most.
Tornado archer with glyph's noob bow vs a decent 250 dps harbinger bow (250dps is pretty good actually, just not on stantard league)...
The difference is night and day even if you have identical gear in the rest of the slots.

500 dps weapon with maximum crit ect (like the glyph's mark) will have almost 300% the clear speed of a decent rare harbinger with 250dps. That's assuming only 1 slot difference in gears. So that 1 single weapon slot tripled your character effectiveness and clear speed.

You cannot achieve the same magnitude of power explosion going from a decent rare armor piece/ring/quiver w/e to a mirrored armor/ring/quiver piece. Only weapons can create such power overload with just 1 piece of gear.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
...wow. who wants defense, amirite?

this is about items. not just weapons. which are a vast minority of items, anyway.

why do you keep arguing about (insert weapon here) when 6t1 gear includes belts, helms, chests, rings, amulets, gloves, and boots?

what, you think people who spend 250 ex for a copy of ____ just want crap in the other 10 slots?

"
What? I never said the only thing that can be crafted are weapons, I just gave you an example

no, you implied it by giving exampleS (yes, plural. not one)... that were all weapons.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Jul 7, 2015, 10:48:48 PM
stupid GGG they release item affix info right when I craft a 6t1 item and then i scramble to sell it and then they decide to release info on eternals just wow....
IGN:WitchSummonerz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info