Eternal Orbs

Bring back Eternal orbs, this was nonsense remove.
Ok i got a ring, with 5 Tier 1, i did it with masters.... and now?

How can i exalt my ring and dont destroy it if the affix is a shit?

May be a master could offer this service by 30 ex in a future?

--------------

U cant finsih the last affix item craft without eternals...
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Axel_Moore wrote:
Eternals should be only in standard.

I disagree, they should also be in leagues, but at a very very rare drop rate, almost as rare as mirrors.

Balancing by rarity is, has always been and will always be a bad idea. It simply doesn't work.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
they only removed eternals cause the dupe glitch made them OP
The only way to finish your items is using eternals...

I use to pay 3 ex by them,now i must pay 32 ex by them....

Thats not good, the same effect of eternal orb should be offered by some master or something.
We introduced Eternal Orbs in the 0.11.0 patch two years ago. Since then, the impact they've had on Path of Exile and its economy hasn't been what we initially intended.

"
You didn't solve the problem, now the economy will be broken even more and the rich get richer, ridiculous it, and how the economy can be broken if people drop eternal orb it rarely? It took me almost 6 months to drop 1

With the release of The Awakening this weekend, Eternal Orbs will no longer drop. Ones that still exist in the permanent Standard and Hardcore leagues (and their imprints) will still work.

"
Eternal orb should only drop in the HC, is a way to keep our important items, how many times for LAG or BUG I lost several rare 6L items, rare amulets among other items, we don't need it in standard.

We feel that the ideal time for this change is now, because of the introduction of new top-tier Maraketh Weapon base types and new item mods.

"
I agree that it's a decision of you, you have every right, check the item, but don't come with excuses that Eternal Orb broke the economy in the game, because you just do it, who has an Eternal Orb now the price of it will be monstrous, you only let people richer, and broke more the economy, then once they will remove the item, "REMOVE" the item for everyone! just remove it from the game! and ready will be a beautiful economy in the game nothing of the item with super prices

At the release of the next Path of Exile expansion after The Awakening, we'll review economic data and make a decision about whether they are restored or will continue to be disabled.

"
This isn't the solution, think as economists, you want to improve your economy think, how an economy will be balanced if you have given hundred of Exalted to some people of the game? Why is it worth an Eternal today, and think for one who has alot of Eternal in stash?
I've seen people in livestreams that had a 10 stack or more of Eternal

Master mods that were priced in Eternal Orbs will be modified (and cheaper) in The Awakening.
Last edited by ZelosAvalon on Nov 30, 2016, 7:09:17 AM
If you're not gonna bring eternals back, then atleast implement a way to finish an item. After spending hundereds of exalts using master crafting to get 5 t1 then there is only one option to proceed, to yolo exalt, which will ruin the item most of the times.
IGN: Snuffffe
These need to be brought back one way or another, make them almost as rare as mirrors or something, but they need brought back.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Absolutely NO !
If they begun to drop they shall be just a bit rarer than the Exalts.
It's an absurd to increase their price even further.
Plus I believe that removing currency is just as bad as making it much rarer.
This is total disaster for the realm.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
Absolutely NO !
If they begun to drop they shall be just a bit rarer than the Exalts.
It's an absurd to increase their price even further.
Plus I believe that removing currency is just as bad as making it much rarer.
This is total disaster for the realm.

They've been removed from the game for a year and a half already. Why are you acting as if removing them would be a disaster at this point?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info