[2.0] ✮ MrKasor's Tri-Curse Cold Bow Summoner ✮ [HC] Very Safe Hybrid Atziri Capable

Really interesting build!

I'm not new to the game, but I am new to actually diving in and trying to understand the true DEPTH of the game and it's mechanics.

So how do I actually start this build out? Like, the first 20 levels or so. I am a primarily HC player if that makes a difference.

Thanks for any help.
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
"
Really interesting build!

I'm not new to the game, but I am new to actually diving in and trying to understand the true DEPTH of the game and it's mechanics.

So how do I actually start this build out? Like, the first 20 levels or so. I am a primarily HC player if that makes a difference.

Thanks for any help.

Well Basically get zombies and split health nodes and minion nodes while picking up the two curse clusters. I only play hardcore as well which is why I like summoners as they are pretty safe. Just self cast skeletons on bosses and rares. Spectres start off low health so Putting a minion life on them if they go down alot is an option but they will slowly become better than most of your crew and not require minion life anymore as every level increased them by a percentage which is not the case for any other summon. Enfeeble is your life blood basically saves you a ton of money on gear while leveling use it on bosses or strong rares. For the Aura's as long as you have enough mana to cast your attack a couple times and curses you are good to go. Grabbing about 20% reduced mana reserved lets you run a third Aura Wrath which will make your army stronger level as many of the gems as you can though even if you cant use them yet. Once you have the body armour you can get the forth aura and put wrath & haste in it for generosity as you don't need those at all. But Purity and discipline you do need so dont socket those in the chest. Also dont underestimate minion life nodes as if your minions dont last it puts u in danger also if they cant live they cant hit.
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094226
Last edited by MrKasor on Jul 14, 2015, 6:12:50 PM
thoughts on puncture with bloodlust on the minions?
"
davewj wrote:
thoughts on puncture with bloodlust on the minions?

Iceshot explodes and hits behind similar to pierce so it spreads curses more. Also bloodlust is a red gem and we use green/blue equipment and red sockets are hard to come by and almost impossible on null's to get more than one red with the correct sockets.
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
1 question... you said armourmaster's enchant Animate Guardian drop items on death ( body armour only). But you have Victario's influence. So Victario or Animate guardian drop ? Level 48 scion trying this build .
"
tybya wrote:
1 question... you said armourmaster's enchant Animate Guardian drop items on death ( body armour only). But you have Victario's influence. So Victario or Animate guardian drop ? Level 48 scion trying this build .

It goes on the Armour for the Guardian so he drops it if he dies. Not on you.
oke thanks
Last edited by tybya on Jul 16, 2015, 9:20:27 AM
"
tybya wrote:
oke thanks

No Problem ask any questions it's why I'm here.
So, does anyone know why the current price of null's on poe xyz is so high on standard(50ex)? Are they completely off or am I missing something about it that would increase the price so much? Other leagues seem to be the same (2-3 exalts non 5L)

(I got an alpha with 18% minion dmg BBBG and I wanna build this on standard but there's no way I'd go for it if that's actually the price of null's on standard.)
Last edited by Wyra on Jul 17, 2015, 8:50:43 AM
Prices on Standard for Null's are totally nuts.
There used to be only one offered which was offered for 50 ex. Since this item is new to the game, I guess people who found it took that price as benchmark, since they also didn't know how much to sell it for.
I can't imagine that any of those 50 es bows actually gets sold, so I hope that prices will go way mor edown as soon as more items are on the market, and also as soon as sellers realise, that no one will buy for those prices.
I want to play this build myself (started already without the bow), but I also can't afford those prices. Even if I could, i wouldn't pay as much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info