[2.0][106 - 285k DPS] Lucinda's Shockwave Totem | Atziri/Uber Viable | Budget Version Available

Well, i came with a nice solution for all our defensive problems. No that cheap tho (at least not 100ex anymore):

While loosing area we earn a large ES pool 6K+ (my ES gear pretty bad) wich make maping really smooth for a totem build.
This variation has the drawback to have to constantly carry around a mana potion, that by itself has major benefits for us (explanied further). Also 20% less area.

The deeps are a little bit higher in this variation. :D Dmg went up by about 5%

We again recour to the Vaal Clarity solution, and the mana pool, of about 700 unreserved, will serve 2 pourposes:

1 - Initial Cast of the totems, providing the first boost to our perma Vaal Clarity (cheap).

2 - Keeping ou mana pool (unused) flowing up, while we take damage (MoM) - sweet 30% global mitigation, even for chaos dmg.

The defensive capabilites of this build when it came to global defenses were always shy, but the 30% ALL DMG mitigation paired up with a large ES pool make us tanky as hell. Keep in mind u can couple it with Taste of Hate to boost deeps and provide another solid mitigation layer of defense.

All hail Kuduku

Cheer \o/

The Passive tree i'm using atm is (Templar, can de adapted without any demerit to Witch or Shadow): https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUBAW8EBwVCBx4Jqg3RDkgPxBEvEVARlhVQGmwbJR0UHU8fAiBuJ6kpTyoLKhMrCi0fNbk2xTt8PAU9X0GWRKFJUUuuTLNOrlAwUlNXlFjlWitca1yKXfJfKmNDZJ1mnmu3bRlwUnDVe9d-WX_GgpuD84RIhTKFfYnTi3qLjIx2jmSPRo_6lSCVLpZ0l5WX9Jo7m6Gdrp48n9-io6PypwinK64SrrOxNrVItoa297b6tzG4ysBmwJrB88Nt0PXVptlb2fza3eL35CLr5Ovu6_XtIO0873zw1fId8-r3pvfX-d0=

Also i'm still 89, so more ES to grab by witch area, and tree must be optimized in some corners.

Last edited by pathofexiletoon on Jul 16, 2015, 3:06:11 AM
"
Fhark wrote:

Thanks a lot mate. I guessed i missed those, now they became ES :)
Rip that reset as I was typing a post... anyhow, I like that idea a lot Path.

When Warbands/Tempest is over I would like to rip my remaining Standard currency into some research for this build, LL or just hybrid.

Friend helped me tune some tonight so I am now hybrid instead of EB as I was before, actually pretty nice to have more tankiness moving into higher maps. Only 5 Power Charge now but when I reach 90 I'll have 7 Power Charges and a good amount of life. May do a budget gearing section so those who are wanting to start in the build have a reference point.

Should we just make the thread with Lucinda banned?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
allsunsdawn wrote:

When Warbands/Tempest is over I would like to rip my remaining Standard currency into some research for this build, LL or just hybrid.

Friend helped me tune some tonight so I am now hybrid instead of EB as I was before, actually pretty nice to have more tankiness moving into higher maps. Only 5 Power Charge now but when I reach 90 I'll have 7 Power Charges and a good amount of life. May do a budget gearing section so those who are wanting to start in the build have a reference point.

I can wrap up a thread, should be good to go in a day or two :) Once u decide specing into this we can theorycraft a lot more. If you're into it, i can help you to make the thread instead.
I managed to get my hands into this awesome jewel:
from here either we can:
.Sit back and relax since Vaal Clarity will be almost free :P
.Add Vaal Haste Again and let it charge once then reserve that for boss to have a massive deeps boost.
Thx for the suggestion.
Cheers!
Last edited by pathofexiletoon on Jul 16, 2015, 2:50:02 AM
Hey guys add me in game so we can discuss things there and play as well.

IG: ShamSham
Also, if ur fortunate enough to own a shav ring, ZO is nearby and u can use it for extra tankyness, or to run Blood Rage for frenzy charge obscene dmg.

Also, got the Taste of Hate, really solid defensive/offensive mechanism for this build, +deeps +ehp. It's right on.
BANNEDBANNEDBANNEDBANNEDBANNEDBANNEDBANNED

BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED

HAHAHAHAHAH HAH HA HAHAHAHAHA
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
"
"
allsunsdawn wrote:

I can wrap up a thread, should be good to go in a day or two :) Once u decide specing into this we can theorycraft a lot more. If you're into it, i can help you to make the thread instead.
I managed to get my hands into this awesome jewel:
from here either we can:
.Sit back and relax since Vaal Clarity will be almost free :P
.Add Vaal Haste Again and let it charge once then reserve that for boss to have a massive deeps boost.
Thx for the suggestion.
Cheers!

pls give us an announcement in this thread once yours goes online :)
i don't have much time right now, but i could contribute to the possible MoM (+ MF) section of this build, as i ran it in previous leagues with cloak of defiance. MoM should be still viable, even with the EB and AA changes, because you don't need cloak of defiance anymore. i'll wrap my brain around this and give you some input if you want. kudos to all you guys who are keeping SWT alive! :)
@Nikkaj
Hey mate, CoD is not necessary since MoM in our way atm. If u want max deeps u better go for shavs and for max tankyness a solid ES chest is the better option while specing into CI. Sure thing once i prepared the thread i'll keep you informed here. Will take while tho since i'm kinda busy atm, not to mention i have a fresh project in mind with some pretty interesting mechanics that is on standby cause i'm messing around with LL Crit SWT. As soon as I have some free time i'll probably get to it.

Cheers!
Last edited by pathofexiletoon on Jul 16, 2015, 9:15:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info