[2.0][106 - 285k DPS] Lucinda's Shockwave Totem | Atziri/Uber Viable | Budget Version Available

"
I'm playing it in 2.0. My HP dropped from 4.1k to 3.8 at level 91, please keep in mind i have no life on my amulet, so there is room to improve. If u know how to position urself its pretty confortable.
I also dropped Vaal Haste and everything related to mana and run perma Vaal Clarity with increased duration, it feels good, I can spam skills at will, even using Voidbringers.
Damage went up quite a bit. Also running Arctic Armor now, so against phys, even more Ehp. So far i'm liking the changes.

Thats a good idea with the vaal clarity and arctic armor combo. What does your tree look like now with the removal of mana regen nodes?

"
allsunsdawn wrote:
Got some upgrades mapping tonight, character is coming along fine but still need a good chest, can't wait to see the damage with Quality Gems.

4 Days in gear now:

Spoiler

Trying to track down a Romira + spec tree for Power Charges now / switch to Incinerate. Very convinced that will generate Power Charges faster. Unfortunately in Temp League hard to get Dex on gear, so I have a lot of extra nodes that I don't necessarily want right now, and I guess the same could be said for Strength. Only playing 3-4 hours a day so it's not a fun time trying to sustain a good map pool, but it's gotten better.

Anyways, swapped around my Passives a little bit. Has anyone tried Totemic Zeal Notable? I got it today (comes with flat Totem Damage in that area) and it's helped a lot. Also close to EB if we ever need to get it. Would appreciate if someone in Standard with some resources could try this with end game gear.

Totemic Zeal, the notable underneath scion? What does your tree look like?
"
Primalpat wrote:
Totemic Zeal, the notable underneath scion? What does your tree look like?

Oh, I am idiot. I meant Shamanistic Fury, not Totemic Zeal. Right next to where the new MOM is, just northeast of it.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jul 14, 2015, 9:46:54 PM
I plan on using the skill tree down in my Templar lv 89 ! The skill tree of Lucinda 's is great , but I feel an HP giant fault, and my Wich dies D with a breath : Since the Totem does not give 100% more Knockback , gets even more complicated to survive , especially for me that I can not play with care :P

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUBBAcEswVCBx4N0Q5ID6sPxBGWFkAWbxa_Fy8Ziho4Gmwajx0UHwIgbiSLJKomlScvKgsqEy0fNsU26TpYOtg7fDwFPV9BlkPIRKFJUUyzTwRQMFJTVUtVxlXWWOVaK1ugXfJh4mNDZJ1k52ZUZp5o8m1scFJw1XwOf8aApIIegpuD24PzhXuFfYnTjDaOZI_6kFWVIJUul5WaO52un9-iAKKjo_KnCKdVrhKus7VItvq4ysBmwfPDOtD11abYJNsL217kIuv17DjtPO988B_w1fId8-r22vem98H60vsJ
Really nice guide maker is banned xD
IGN: JackDaniels
"
Slazer22 wrote:

So much for asking any follow-up questions...
"
Fahadius wrote:
"
Slazer22 wrote:

So much for asking any follow-up questions...

Well tbh as long as people are playing this build it's not like we can't bounce ideas off of each other.

/e Tree heavily under construction now to address some issues getting into higher maps...
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jul 15, 2015, 12:09:21 AM
What is link priority for SWT ? for 3>4>5>6 link
"
Zwierzu wrote:
What is link priority for SWT ? for 3>4>5>6 link

When I was leveling this character, I began with SWT-AFD-FC in a 3-Link. I think you can flex the third link with Increased AOE gem as well if you need, but early on you just want raw damage. When I got the 4L I went Increased AOE, and when I upgraded to 5L, I used Conc Effect until I built enough Crit on the tree to switch to ICD (still not a lot as it is Warbands and I don't have a lot of time to play)

6L is still a bit away but I think I would either use Conc Effect or even Physical to Lightning, since Empower seems a bit hard to find Leveled in a temp league. If it were Standard I would look at Empower.

Just my preference though.

This is what i was thinking to finish my character im only lvl 75 at the moment and dont have the life regen node is the 1% enough to sustain casting?
Planning on using volls devotion and a 4link cwdt, immortal call ,enhance and inc duration. At the moment usind dual divinarus would a off hand divinarus and safells frame be a good idea in case of high ele dmg. Interesting build but my respec hasnt gone to smoothly:D (see ive missed a 5% red mana node dont pay to much attention to tree.)
Tried it out and doesnt (thought power charge might expire when new one generated, only thing u could do is press discharge occasionally maybe linked to life leech....
Last edited by Fhark on Jul 15, 2015, 5:19:39 PM
"
Primalpat wrote:
"
I'm playing it in 2.0. My HP dropped from 4.1k to 3.8 at level 91, please keep in mind i have no life on my amulet, so there is room to improve. If u know how to position urself its pretty confortable.
I also dropped Vaal Haste and everything related to mana and run perma Vaal Clarity with increased duration, it feels good, I can spam skills at will, even using Voidbringers.
Damage went up quite a bit. Also running Arctic Armor now, so against phys, even more Ehp. So far i'm liking the changes.

Thats a good idea with the vaal clarity and arctic armor combo. What does your tree look like now with the removal of mana regen nodes?

Hey, here is my tree: still missing 2 quest points from act4 normal and cruel, cause i'm a lazy guy :P

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBBAcEswVCBx4N0Q5IEZYTnhVQFkAWbxa_GjgabB0UHwIgbiSqJpUnLyepKgsqEyycLR82xTbpOlg8BT1fQZZEq0lRTLNOrlAwUlNVS1WuVcZY5VnzWitd8mHiY0NmnmjycFJwu3DVcg9-M35Zf8aCEIIegpuD24PzhX2J04w2jmSPRo-mj_qQVZRvlSCVLpeVmjudrp_fogCio6PypJGnCK4SrrOxNrVItvq5k8BmwfPDCdD11abYJNrd2wvbXt-w42rkIuv17BjtPO988B_w1fId8-r3pvrS

There is one int node next to a jewel that is for the porpouse of acessing the jewel socket.
Last edited by pathofexiletoon on Jul 15, 2015, 7:05:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info