[2.0][106 - 285k DPS] Lucinda's Shockwave Totem | Atziri/Uber Viable | Budget Version Available

"
Shaenando wrote:
"
wondad wrote:
Hello, I'm dying a lot at level 84. I wonder why I'm not giving damage to incinerate .

main reason is the build is using ancestral bond which makes you unable to do damage unless its a totem

it really helps to read what skills and passives do, instead of copying builds absolutely brainless :P
Hi, don't play this build on HC league, i have try and we need more life.

Thanks, good game. :)
This is not viable anymore too low in life with eb in zo .....cant even finished a single maps without dying .... I got the top gear also like 21 swt +lvl 4empower .+all life full resist on everything
I don't think this build is not viable anymore.
Our DPS is really strong right now, before the patch the only defensive thing that we have was LIFE AND CWDT.
The OP tree dont grab much life nodes (I don't know why, and even know why he's using discipline, maybe MoM in mind?).
I'm not so good in theorycraft builds but now we have some choices like
(we use totems and incinerate!! we dont need so high mana regen)
- Arctic armour + Chaos Golem + Some mana regen nodes (??)
- Switch our gear for more armour (??)

The safety of the build in my opinion was mainiting monsters away from you and your totems too. Now we have 25% to keep them away but much more DPS AND CRIT CHANCE (freezing everthing etc etc).

I play some maps and one single atziri run, and i dont see many problems that we can not repair.

I'll be doing some tests and post the results here later.

Note 1: Why he have been banned? Wut
Note 2: English is not my native language, SORRY!
"
3portas wrote:
Our DPS is really strong right now, before the patch the only defensive thing that we have was LIFE AND CWDT.
The OP tree dont grab much life nodes (I don't know why, and even know why he's using discipline, maybe MoM in mind?).

The safety of the build in my opinion was mainiting monsters away from you and your totems too. Now we have 25% to keep them away but much more DPS AND CRIT CHANCE (freezing everthing etc etc).

I play some maps and one single atziri run, and i dont see many problems that we can not repair.

He's wearing Discipline because of EB , as it will use the entire Mana for by the auras !
I still see what he could do in order to endure more damage , because I am lv 81 and currently have 2510 life ! I set a little passive tree, in addition to using Herald of Ash + Hatred and Discipline also use Artic Armor ! In return you will obviously lose DPS !

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBBAcEswVCBx4N0Q5ID6sPxBGWFVAWQBa_Fy8Ziho4Gmwajx0UHwIgbiSLJpUnLyoLKhMsnC0fNsU62Dt8PAU9X0GWRKtJUUyzTq5QMFJTVUtVrlXGVdZY5VorXfJh4mNDZJ1k52ZUZp5o8m1scFJw1X_GgKSCEIIegpuD24PzhXuFfYnTjDaOZI9Gj6aP-pBVlSCVLpeVmjudrp_fogCio6PypwiuEq6zsTa1SLb6uMrAZsHzwzrQ9dWm2CTbC9te37DkIuv17DjtPO988B_w1fId8-r22vem98H60vsJ
"
cosme7 wrote:
"
3portas wrote:

He's wearing Discipline because of EB , as it will use the entire Mana for by the auras !

Yes, but we need that high amount of ES?
"
3portas wrote:
"
cosme7 wrote:
"
3portas wrote:

Yes, but we need that high amount of ES?

To get repositioning the totem all the time !
I'm 77 in Warbands currently. Not great gear but definitely feeling the effects of being too squishy. Only 2.5K life and just very cheap gear so I gotta grind a little bit more.

Current gear and tree:

Spoiler

Some of the stuff I can't find space for (only use Hatred and HoA atm) but current links are:

SWT-AFD-FC-AOE-ICD, switch to Conc for Bosses
Ice Spear PCOC Setup
Lightning Warp Setup
Hardcast Enduring Cry + CWDT Immortal Call and Enfeeble

Chaos Golem + Minion Life + Minion Speed
Solo link Hatred
Solo link Herald of Ash

Empire Grasp are 5 exa on Warbands so don't think I'm getting that any time soon

Overall the build is very fun, but some issues with survivability atm, surprised I made it this far but only doing 71-72 maps (map pool sustain also blows)
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Sep 13, 2015, 1:01:58 PM
"
Eidanx wrote:
"
Netchawish wrote:
Can you tell me?

you up ancestral bond in skill tree

why you can still use skill from your hand?

I suspect about this one (I want to follow you:D)

You just use incinerate to get power charges because of romira's

It's in FAQ.

I just play. what is incenerate ? I see the video on youtube and see the skill from himself has a damage too not only totem.

I can up this skill and get damage from my skill can use too? if I follow this or I have to buy something

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info