[2.0][106 - 285k DPS] Lucinda's Shockwave Totem | Atziri/Uber Viable | Budget Version Available

"
RunMyWay wrote:
I can try and test the build vs atziri, uber and high lvl maps once I get home from vacation

Waiting for your feedback then :)
please update the passive tree
it has already be updated look at the top tree
yes saw it..
impressive build however.. really looking forward to test it in new league..im currently on it now..and i bet its gonna be amazing!
thumbs up for the great effort friend..really neat work..
GJ
i played a similar char in the last league (but with cloak of defiance for MoM) and it worked really well. i started pretty late, so only made it to lvl 82, but i higly recommend this as a first char to farm currency and equip at least. i ran 75 maps with MF gear (aurasize, perandus belt, goldwyrm boots etc). i used divinarius and rathpit in first weapon slot and switched to 2nd for the bosskills with heartbreaker and stormsail for the MF kill (arc totem + IIR). you have to pay attention for sure, because this was really squishy but still fun and value to play. i found several good uniques, like a shavs, drillneck, tabu etc i could sell to equip my second char. i don't know the 2.0 endgame content, but i still guess this build is ok
Why is he banned? :/
Can you tell me?

you up ancestral bond in skill tree

why you can still use skill from your hand?

I suspect about this one (I want to follow you:D)
"
Netchawish wrote:
Can you tell me?

you up ancestral bond in skill tree

why you can still use skill from your hand?

I suspect about this one (I want to follow you:D)

You just use incinerate to get power charges because of romira's

It's in FAQ.
Hello, I'm dying a lot at level 84. I wonder why I'm not giving damage to incinerate .
"
wondad wrote:
Hello, I'm dying a lot at level 84. I wonder why I'm not giving damage to incinerate .

main reason is the build is using ancestral bond which makes you unable to do damage unless its a totem
IGN: Enefeaa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info