[2.0][106 - 285k DPS] Lucinda's Shockwave Totem | Atziri/Uber Viable | Budget Version Available

Oh ok, thx man.

Good game.
Is it possible to make this low life with shav,
Plz make a low life version with scion
How is ice spear gmp pcoc without romira?
"
How is ice spear gmp pcoc without romira?

spear pcoc works terrible comparing to romiras incinerate. with romira you get full of charges in a second, just test it and you will see difference. btw romira is really cheap now.

"
dfolucinda wrote:

- Map mods like Blood Magic, No Regen & Elemental reflect can be a pain

ele reflect is okay, just swap empower with life leech and swap one aura with vitality to get totems surviveability
for no regen maps you can swap empower with reduced mana and it becomes not so hard
idk what to do with Blood Magic tbh :D

Btw i wonder which jewel is better? The one with crit multi and crit chance or one with increased damage and totem damage?!

Former old diablo 2 median player.
Last edited by pipendrusu on Sep 25, 2015, 9:10:24 AM
UP UP ! Lets make this build famous xD
Anyone running this for the 5-week? Looks like fun.
I'm giving it a wave (hah pun)
I'm following the Snaker38 build at the Darkshrine League and I'm really enjoying it. But I still don't know what's the point of using Righteous Fire in this build :S.

"
Snaker38 wrote:
Hello everyone, just a up of my build for everyone, so: i changed some gear and a lot in passiv three watch this it's better:

-more life (lvl 100 i think you can have more than 4.8K life)
- more dps, got 487K 9 charge + concentrated + atziris flask + RF
-changed passiv so don't miss it it's important !
- GL to everyone do this build :)

Spoiler

MOST IMPORTANT NEW PASSIV THREE !!!!

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcEswVCBx4LYQ3RDkgPxBGWE54WQBa_Gjgc3B8CIG4mlScvKU8qCyoTLJwtHzGeMtE1kjbFOuE7fDwtQZZEq0VHSVFMs03jTq5QMFVLVa5VxljlWfNaK13yXl1h4mNDZlRmnmjya7dwUnDVcg98g34zf8aCEIIeg1-DzIPbg_OFfYnTjDaPGo-mj_qQVZRvlSCVLqIAoqOj8qSRplenCKeUrhKus69ssTa1BLVItz64yrmTwGbB88MJxq7QH9D10f3Vptgk2L3bC9te37DkIuvu6_Xv6_Af8NXyHfJF8-r-Cv6P?accountName=Snaker38&characterName=BibouWi

a last one: if you have some question for the jewel you need:
-life (7% the best)
-physical damage
-totem damage
-area damage (option)
- increased damage (option)

If you got any other question you can PM me IG or on the forum
ING:BibouWi

RF is used to increase spell damage, so your totems are gonna do more damages while you burn...
Yes, RF is to oneshot bosses.
Does someone have pain attunement version with shavronne? Would be interesting to see.
Former old diablo 2 median player.
So how do you sustain RF if I may ask? It seems very difficult to me, but I don't know the math behind it.

How much max res, how much life regen, etc. Hope someone care to give some tips on how I would approach it.

The damage boost is incredible, but the health drained fast as hell on my other char when testing it out.
So I've got a feeling I'm missing something to make it work. Running with divi's x2 budget setup version w/ Carcass, doryani's, etc.

Thanks in advance guys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info