[2.0][106 - 285k DPS] Lucinda's Shockwave Totem | Atziri/Uber Viable | Budget Version Available

Hi all, I'm currently running a 2x void battery dual flame totem build. When I see this post I want to share my thoughts as well. In 2.0, I no longer take EB as a totem character, cos as everyone has stated the same problem, we are too squishy, so I decided to go for hybrid life/es.

Here's my passive tree for reference and sharing:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBAx4EBwSzBUIHHgj0DdEOSA_EEZYWQBa_Fy8aOB0UHwIfQSBuJpUnLyoTLJwtHzbFOtg7fEGWRKtFnUlRTLNOrlAwU1JVS1WuVcZV1lcrWOVZ81orXfJfKmHiY0Nk52ZUZp5qQ2sXbRlwUnDVcg9_xoCkghCCm4Pbg_OFfYnTjDaOZI9Gj6aP-pBVlG-VIJUumjua4J1jogCio6PypLGnCK4SrrOxNrb6uMq5k7zqvYLAVMBmwfPDCdD11abYJNte34rfsOFz5Y7r5Ovu6_XsOO088NXyHfem-tL-sw==?accountName=kenny_ty&characterName=MagnumJacuzzi

Currently having 3.7k hp with 1.1k ES, running Anger/HoT/Clarity with around 350 mana unreserved.
"
"
allsunsdawn wrote:
Rip that reset as I was typing a post... anyhow, I like that idea a lot Path.

When Warbands/Tempest is over I would like to rip my remaining Standard currency into some research for this build, LL or just hybrid.

Friend helped me tune some tonight so I am now hybrid instead of EB as I was before, actually pretty nice to have more tankiness moving into higher maps. Only 5 Power Charge now but when I reach 90 I'll have 7 Power Charges and a good amount of life. May do a budget gearing section so those who are wanting to start in the build have a reference point.

Should we just make the thread with Lucinda banned?

I can wrap up a thread, should be good to go in a day or two :) Once u decide specing into this we can theorycraft a lot more. If you're into it, i can help you to make the thread instead.
I managed to get my hands into this awesome jewel:
from here either we can:
.Sit back and relax since Vaal Clarity will be almost free :P
.Add Vaal Haste Again and let it charge once then reserve that for boss to have a massive deeps boost.
Thx for the suggestion.
Cheers!

Baller.

Well temp league not gonna be over for a while so it would be nice for you to make when you can, especially since we have deviated a lot from the op's build (no longer EB, etc).

So would be nice to have new ideas. Can obviously say a lot about the budget/leveling part of the build, but really wannt get at least 6/8 Challenges before coming back to Standard, and that's gonna take a while since I can't do the Tempest one really, nor the Div card one, so it's more about Warbands hunting and zone clears etc.

Either way I think the tree I have is quite nice for my gear level but once the Standard degeneracy comes with items I think it'll get tuned a lot better.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jul 16, 2015, 4:25:34 PM
Sick build man, will be trying this out!
What type of stats should i look for on my gear while leveling?
And is the 6L vital? would this work with 5L? if so on what gem should i pass.
thanks in advance man.
I'm mostly following this build in Tempest (level 30) and I feel it is going to be squishy.

Since it's HC I don't wana die (duh) so I think I'll follow some of the ideas thrown here.

- First I'll take the chaos resist/+life% node, never enough health and now we have chaos resist as bonus.
- I will try and run vaal clarity as stated so I'll drop the mana regen nodes and pick more life%/energy shield%/crit.
- I will be taking 1 or 2 jewel node and use some suvival jewels. Didnt check it yet but I'm sure I'll find something that fills my requirements.

I think the challenge will be able to run always with vaal clarity so always on the go killing mobs to keep that souls filled, else pots could do the job I guess. Only need to cast 2 totem so with all the aura this should be fine?

I haven't been around long (played bloodlines last season) so that might not work but worth the try. I see people talk about CWDT has been nerfed. I didn't notice it, how (and when?) was it nerfed? Because I of course wanted to use it with immortal call.

Pathofexiletoon would be cool to see your gear and am geussing can run some extra auras cause of life and mana as aura bases?
"
Fhark wrote:
Pathofexiletoon would be cool to see your gear and am geussing can run some extra auras cause of life and mana as aura bases?

Actually I chose not to so i could have unreserved mana to make MoM effective. As soon as I have a thread i shall put in gears and details. By the weekend most likely.
Im doing the same build, but using marauder. I want to go with EB+MoM so i can run like 3 auras, reaching somewhat like 4-5k life and 2-3k ES with good armour too (i'll be using dagger/wand + shield ES based). Surely I'll be more tanky, but i'll do less damage compared to your tree. This way i won't need mana regen.. hope that 3k ES will be enough to cast every 4 sec totems while recharging it in the meantime (dunno how the new ES recharge is, couldn't test it on beta).
The problem is leveling, though. Dunno what to use for leveling, since SW doesnt deal a good damage at low level and i cant afford to take already the double totem Keystone. I decide to level with Ice Crash until merciless while putting the right passive notes, and after that i'll change the gear and gems.

What do you think about this?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDho-8i98uCku8axXDdlhrY3Pfnas6hj3MnKprKpZ8xo4kFVyD2aetzGMdhZAhX1xhfMRsUL60hZv42okqjbpHRSOZPemtvqnCOvufIOnlF5d0f0RLSycBUJBlq6z0PVMsyBuUDDbXpeVUlM9X2u3KU9XlNWm7TyaO5_f73w8BcBmBLOiAPAfaPKCmy0fHU81uacrlSDB81jlKhNaK6PyoqMPxDt8uMqCHtsLf8YRlg5IXfJw1YnTcFIN0WND2CQ2xYPzRKEHHpUu8NVJUY_66_VknfIdfjOkkROejDaPRoUyrhJVS2Hi

My biggest problem will be Dex... that wont be easy :(

What are the best support gems to link to SW totem? Surely IAOE and Conc, Faster Casting and even Phys to Light. What about Hypotermia having Hatred aura? Or maybe Iron Will since it has been buffed and I have lot of strenght.
Last edited by Serge91 on Jul 17, 2015, 6:30:51 AM
"
Serge91 wrote:
Im doing the same build, but using marauder. I want to go with EB+MoM so i can run like 3 auras, reaching somewhat like 4-5k life and 2-3k ES with good armour too (i'll be using dagger/wand + shield ES based). Surely I'll be more tanky, but i'll do less damage compared to your tree. This way i won't need mana regen.. hope that 3k ES will be enough to cast every 4 sec totems while recharging it in the meantime (dunno how the new ES recharge is, couldn't test it on beta).
The problem is leveling, though. Dunno what to use for leveling, since SW doesnt deal a good damage at low level and i cant afford to take already the double totem Keystone. I decide to level with Ice Crash until merciless while putting the right passive notes, and after that i'll change the gear and gems.

What do you think about this?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDho-8i98uCku8axXDdlhrY3Pfnas6hj3MnKprKpZ8xo4kFVyD2aetzGMdhZAhX1xhfMRsUL60hZv42okqjbpHRSOZPemtvqnCOvufIOnlF5d0f0RLSycBUJBlq6z0PVMsyBuUDDbXpeVUlM9X2u3KU9XlNWm7TyaO5_f73w8BcBmBLOiAPAfaPKCmy0fHU81uacrlSDB81jlKhNaK6PyoqMPxDt8uMqCHtsLf8YRlg5IXfJw1YnTcFIN0WND2CQ2xYPzRKEHHpUu8NVJUY_66_VknfIdfjOkkROejDaPRoUyrhJVS2Hi

What are the best support gems to link to SW totem? Surely IAOE and Conc, Faster Casting and even Phys to Light. What about Hypotermia having Hatred aura? Or maybe Iron Will since it has been buffed and I have lot of strenght.

I think your tree looks fine. The problem with it is that its a level 100 build, so you gotta cut a lot of points to be more realistic.
Conc effect should be reserved for bosses.
The initial setup suggested by the guy on Garena it still the best: SWT + IAOE + Added Fire + Empower + Faster Casting + Physical to Lightning
Cheers!
Last edited by pathofexiletoon on Jul 17, 2015, 9:17:12 AM
"
kontrolkl wrote:
I see people talk about CWDT has been nerfed. I didn't notice it, how (and when?) was it nerfed? Because I of course wanted to use it with immortal call.

You can use it with immortal call, but you used to be able to use it with Enduring Cry as well, but now it is a battlecry instead of a spell, so it cannot be cast through CWDT.

"
Serge91 wrote:

I leveled as a witch and just used freezing pulse in a 2L with added lightning. I ran clarity and herald of thunder and would drop a flame totem for rares or bosses. I whipped through the game until around 40ish I specced into ancestral bond and SWT.

"
Serge91 wrote:

There are jewels that can change the strength nodes into dexterity nodes i think, which might fix that problem without too much investment.

"
Serge91 wrote:

For leveling I would think SWT > Faster Casting > Added Fire > Increased AOE. If you have a 5L maybe add conc effect.

Since you are coming from marauder, Iron Will might be pretty solid, but you'll have to try it out and see (no experience with it here).
Last edited by Primalpat on Jul 17, 2015, 9:18:34 AM
I'm running in the new league and pretty time constrained (only level 63 atm), but I would be willing to test some things out for you guys and help out with the new thread when it's posted.

I am particularly interested in how we can keep our DPS high while adding survivability. Seems like we have had some pretty solid ideas thrown around already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info