The forums aren't fun anymore

It will probably never catch enough impulse. There is reddit already. And there, it's the land of freedom (with witch hunts and some circle jerk, but at least shitposters and trolls are destroyed mercilessly).
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
NeroNoah wrote:
It will probably never catch enough impulse. There is reddit already. And there, it's the land of freedom (with witch hunts and some circle jerk, but at least shitposters and trolls are destroyed mercilessly).

I predict a migration over to reddit, hell Chris already spends more time there lol
I dont see any any key!
"
NeroNoah wrote:

I would not call a place that has been known to shadowban people and have corrupted moderators and admins land of the free (pretty sure that's not the only offense too).
unless you meant to compare it to America, which then its correct.
With that said, I dont know how good PoE subreddit moderation is.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 22, 2015, 1:36:21 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
The regulars are on probation all the time and I even miss the blatant shitposters, that's how bad it is. I'm actually working at work instead of lurking the forums. This sucks.

you miss me awwwww <3

i am sry but the beta thingy isnt really intresting for me 2 bossfights and some dungeon and a shitload of things that will change anyway overall act3 seems much superior than what i saw on stream regarding act 4

estimate the final product in fall now its summer in europe (titties are out)

-peace boem
ahh fuck hell no ventiman of course (brainwashed by that shit)
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:

I would not call a place that has been known to shadowban people and have corrupted moderators and admins land of the free (pretty sure that's not the only offense too).
unless you meant to compare it to America, which then its correct.
With that said, I dont know how good PoE subreddit moderation is.

They are reasonable. I've not seen anything shady or questionable yet, else you would hear it here in the forums.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Can we still say shit, piss, fuck, [Removed by Support], cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits? Cause that's what I've always liked about these forums.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
b15h09 wrote:
Can we still say shit, piss, fuck, [Removed by Support], cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits? Cause that's what I've always liked about these forums.

Not if there is a vague chance you might accidentally offend someone, living or dead.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
"
b15h09 wrote:

Not if there is a vague chance you might accidentally offend someone, living or dead.

Well that's a bunch of fuckin horse pussy, if I ever heard it.
We would all be better off if we were more offended than we are.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
We would all be better off if we were more offended than we are.

Nah. There's no shortage of those who take high offense. It's just always so misdirected at the stupidest little shit, while the truly worth things pass by without a thought.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info