Why were you attracted to Path of Exile?

Because it looks so friggin awesome!
Si vis pacem, para bellum
"If you wish for peace, prepare for war"
I was attracted to it because it did everything Blizzard SHOULD have done with Diablo 3 and added even more unique qualities.
(First time poster, hiyo!)

For me it's gotta be the look and feel of the game. The grim, dark kind of world that I enjoy. I'll be playing all the major action rpg releases, but the look and quality of the gameplay from what I've watched really has me interested.

I just recently found out about POE. From what ive seen the in-depth skill tree is what im looking forward to the most. I like having the option of making a toon built around certain weapons, skills, or combos. Plus ARPG's have always been a favorite of mine. The one thing i think I wont like though, is the lack of some sort of AH. I like the idea of being able to buy things in game that i cant or havent found on my own to use.
I found about it on TotalBiscuit WTF and i like it, hope to get the key to test it!
the games look, its looks remind me of d2 so much.
22/m/pa looking for friends haha
if beta wont come to me then i will come to it!
an awesome action rpg with an amazing skill system, ya please
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

KEYSUS
I first heard about this from PA and checked it out immediately and was impressed by... everything really. As has been mentioned, PoE is similar to D2 but what really attracted me to PoE was the large amount of skills. I've played D2 for years and have gone through every map and acts more times than I can count and there is only so much you can do before everything blurs together no matter which character you play (I'll be honest, I prefer the Assassin and Necromancer). PoE however, looks like it will have far more replay value due to the massive skill tree and the almost infinite amount of builds you can make and an atmosphere that is how I like it (dark and filled with monsters and demons to kill).

The graphics also look nice and the story is interesting.

But yeah, I like the skills.
Passive skill forest, bugs (I love bugs) cool take on ARPG
The skill system. It reminds me of FF VII, only without the whiny emo with gravity-defying hair. Which is good.

Also the F2P model. Not having to pay 60 bucks for a game that looks as good as D3 is a huge plus in it's favour

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info