Why were you attracted to Path of Exile?

I have to say the free to play model and I realy loved the only a few skills at a time system not like wows piano system
Last edited by Ironaxe on Sep 15, 2011, 4:55:10 PM
It is probably the only good attempt at an action rpg game that I've seen in some time. Diablo 3 as looks go, does not impress me, we shall see about the gameplay when it is released.

Titan quest died out, I've heard they are working on some similar game but it won't be coming out soon, Sacred died out as well since Ascaron went bankrupt and sacred 3 other than having a new company has no news of ever being developed or released.

So for now this remains the only game that captures my interest concerning this genre, I do not know that to expect of it since I did not try it out, who knows, maybe it is a really good game or just an average game, I can't say or write anything about that matter till I manage to test it out.
Someone linked the Passive Skill Tree a few days ago in a forum. I'm surprised I haven't heard of this game before now, yet I've been following Grim Dawn on and off for over a year. I love ARPGs and still play D2 and TQ from time to time.

Overall, I have been exceptionally impressed with everything I have read, as well as what I have seen on YouTube (thanks talesoflumin, great commentaries!). This will be a must play for sure.
the gameplay, the characters, the story line, it´s all amazing!!! can't wait to try it!
story line? where?
Totalbiscuit sent me here
Zanowen the Crab Spammer R.I.P
Love the genre, always have. There are a fair few ARPG's out there but so many just don't pull it off well and others are just plain awful. From the vids I have watched of PoE and players reports from these forums this looks fantstic, can't wait to give it a go.
We are indeed drifting into the arena of the unwell.
I like game soo much Skill tree and everything
that you can combine and you make your own story
i like Griding Gear Games story that few friends join on epic andventure making this game 4 years GJ GGG ty soo much for this free game :)
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
TotalBiscuit showed me the skill tree :) plus it looks BADASS
IGN: IgnitedWafflez
Total Biscuit was the instigator for my interest in this game, whilst i was keeping an eye out for D3 it wasnt holding my interest all that much compared to number 2. This game i love because of how dark and mature it is.
apart from the game play witch is awesome it is the skill gems and the big passive skill tree that realy got me hooked on the game and a love this sort of game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info