Past supporter packs

Well I especially adore gold supporter pack as it had the game dvd signed by entire team and the gold kiwi etc. Also the open beta chaos orb key ring sits in my pocket :)
Why do people not understand the concept of "limited time offers"? If GGG says, and they did, that supporter packs wont be available once theyre gone, its first come first get. Its not like new packs are bad anyways.
The better the game gets, the more people will play it. What happens when 1000 more people want to buy the pack that lets them design a custom unique? They haven't even finished all the ones in the queue yet. What heppens when they finish the grandmaster map and then more people buy packs to add characters to it? It's hard to plan for the future when you keep adding more work from the past.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
You dont know what i would do to be able to purchase a divine/exalted supporter pack....
"
OneBuffalo wrote:
You dont know what i would do to be able to purchase a divine/exalted supporter pack....

I hope youre not talking about murder...
Only I may have a diamond-kiwi.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
VSwift wrote:
Also the open beta chaos orb key ring sits in my pocket :)

How did you get yours to last so long? When i got mine, I started using it, and the little metal ring broke off after a couple of weeks. Support were good enough to send me another one, but the exact same thing happened within another couple of weeks.
"
LennyLen wrote:
"
VSwift wrote:
Also the open beta chaos orb key ring sits in my pocket :)

How did you get yours to last so long? When i got mine, I started using it, and the little metal ring broke off after a couple of weeks. Support were good enough to send me another one, but the exact same thing happened within another couple of weeks.

Go to a hardware store and get a proper-sized steel split ring to replace it. If it costs as much as a buck, I'd be surprised. Your keychain can rise, again! =^[.]^=

ETA: Or, if, as I suddenly realized, you mean the ring attached to the "orb," itself, you might get a pin vise (jeweler's drill) at a hobby shop, for a few bucks, and bore a hole, there.
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on May 17, 2015, 1:20:00 PM
"
Warmey wrote:
They pretty much explained something about this undermining their exclusivity. L.M.A.O. You have got to be kidding me. Who gives a f... about exclusivity.

For example me!

"
I think all past supporter packs should still be available.

And I think this would be the worst bs ever!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
I feel this is a bad Idea, it kinda undermines the "coolness" of the packs if they are available forever.

I like seeing a guy with say a closed beta pack and knowing that he has been a supporter for some time
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info