Past supporter packs

I'm trying to upgrade to a past supporter pack level and GGG does not want to comply. They pretty much explained something about this undermining their exclusivity. L.M.A.O. You have got to be kidding me. Who gives a f... about exclusivity. I don't give a rats behind if someone goes and buys a 12,000$ wraeclast ruler pack. Hey good for them and for GGG.

I think all past supporter packs should still be available. I am sure this would generate even more revenue for GGG.

New players would buy master packs, awakening packs and even way prior packs. What is the problem.

Last edited by Warmey on May 11, 2015, 9:55:07 PM
"
Warmey wrote:
I'm trying to upgrade to a past supporter pack level and GGG does not want to comply. They pretty much explained something about this undermining their exclusivity. L.M.A.O. You have got to be kidding me. Who gives a f... about exclusivity. I don't give a rats behind if someone goes and buys a 12,000$ wraeclast ruler pack. Hey good for them and for GGG.

I think all past supporter packs should still be available. I am sure this would generate even more revenue for GGG.

New players would buy master packs, awakening packs and even way prior packs. What is the problem.

I humbly beg to differ. I don't believe that people should be able to purchase Closed Beta supporter packs when they did not participate in the original Closed Beta. I don't feel as strongly about some of the others, but who honestly cares at this point in time? Granted I was on the fence about buying the Axiom supporter pack, and now after the fiasco of vanishing items I'm even more leery of doing so, but I don't understand why anyone would feel so strongly about not having the ability to purchase an outdated supporter pack?
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on May 11, 2015, 10:29:53 PM
"
JNF wrote:
"
Warmey wrote:

I humbly beg to differ. I don't believe that people should be able to purchase Closed Beta supporter packs when they did not participate in the original Closed Beta. I don't feel as strongly about some of the others, but who honestly cares at this point in time? Granted I was on the fence about buying the Axiom supporter pack, and now after the fiasco of vanishing items I'm even more leery of doing so, but I don't understand why anyone would feel so strongly about not having the ability to purchase an outdated supporter pack?

well, for example, a previous pack allowed you to design an unique monster or add your character to a grandmaster hall. I wanted to upgrade to the master pack.
No. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Warmey wrote:
"
JNF wrote:
"
Warmey wrote:

well, for example, a previous pack allowed you to design an unique monster or add your character to a grandmaster hall. I wanted to upgrade to the master pack.

So you didnt want to upgrade at the time but do now? what a shame.

Better find another forum to spam
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
"
xRoque wrote:

So you didnt want to upgrade at the time but do now? what a shame.

Better find another forum to spam

well, yes, I do now. I took a long break from the game. :)
There's no problem. Except that this was the business model and policy they have chosen for supporter packs. And they simply had to stick to it.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Warmey wrote:

No you cant have my Bronze Kiwi.

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on May 16, 2015, 4:12:55 PM
Honestly if I could buy a past pack id would definitely buy the open beta pack's, I still think they are the best.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
Honestly if I could buy a past pack id would definitely buy the open beta pack's, I still think they are the best.

yeah boy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info