Past supporter packs

I differ, simply because it does not make sense. We must understand the concept of the supporter packs: they are supposedly to be for people who are directly supporting the cause of founding the development of the corresponding expansion. Each pack belongs to an expansion. The supporter title is the badge you have for having supported the founding of that expansion that was released at its time, and that's it. They are not an item that you can upgrade whenever you want.
Personally all the physical product shouldnt be re-released, but I absolutely hate the idea of "pixel scarcity". There is no reason to not keep selling the pieces and parts, aside from "mah exclusivity". Copy paste was how they were all made, theres no physical scarcity, no resource cost. Its bad business to arbitrarily stop selling something that there is clearly demand for.
"
TRV wrote:
Personally all the physical product shouldnt be re-released, but I absolutely hate the idea of "pixel scarcity". There is no reason to not keep selling the pieces and parts, aside from "mah exclusivity". Copy paste was how they were all made, theres no physical scarcity, no resource cost. Its bad business to arbitrarily stop selling something that there is clearly demand for.

Your argument is self-refuting.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Cheapening older, exclusive items is the way of Riot Games - hopefully not GGG.

That being said I do wish they'd keep holiday pets n effects up for longer than a few days - so we can all get some scratch together.

"
Cheapening older, exclusive items is the way of Riot Games - hopefully not GGG.

That being said I do wish they'd keep holiday pets n effects up for longer than a few days - so we can all get some scratch together.

I hope they dont nerf ^ when act 4 is being released.
I'd upgrade to Eternal Supporter in a heartbeat if I could :3
"
Ic3dCube wrote:

I would upgrade to CEO if i could. :P
"
"
Ic3dCube wrote:

I would upgrade to CEO if i could. :P

Do a good job in the mailroom first, then we'll see
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I'm still gutted I missed the kiwi's! Huge mistake.
I would buy any of the past CB or OB pack's but I highly doubt they ever will bring them back.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info