Past supporter packs

"
iHaku wrote:
"
Romulas19 wrote:
Honestly if I could buy a past pack id would definitely buy the open beta pack's, I still think they are the best.

yeah boy!

Awsome for sure
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
Honestly if I could buy a past pack id would definitely buy the open beta pack's, I still think they are the best.

Yup. Not getting an eternal pack was the biggest regret.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Sorry to the OP. I feel you man. Some of the old packs had some awesome stuff if you wanted to pony up for it. That being said, the policy was pretty clear. I do think it would be a good promotion to have a throw back packs promotion. Temporarily allow you to upgrade any currently held pack for a brief time.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:
Sorry to the OP. I feel you man. Some of the old packs had some awesome stuff if you wanted to pony up for it. That being said, the policy was pretty clear. I do think it would be a good promotion to have a throw back packs promotion. Temporarily allow you to upgrade any currently held pack for a brief time.

(Boldface type added by me) I really like that idea; I would absolutely upgrade at least one of my current packs given the chance.

That being said, I would be very surprised if this were to happen. Recall that the Closed Beta Gold and Diamond packs had signed artwork / CDs / DVDs from the design team; these would be tough to replicate today. There were also some keychains and whatnot else in later packs that may or may not still be obtainable.

Another "throwback" I'd like to see is some of the various "holiday" promotions; that Pilgrim Hat especially. How on Earth we don't have an mtx for a witches' tricorne is beyond me...that Pilgrim hat has been the closest thing to it...and it was apparently a one-off sale. Many new players would love to have a chance at some of those past mtxes; seems a waste to have put all of that effort into making them, only to retire them after a very brief sales period.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
OldeSchool wrote:

Another "throwback" I'd like to see is some of the various "holiday" promotions; that Pilgrim Hat especially.

while i still acknowledge ggg's policy of one time sales being ... one time only, i deeply regret not getting that cool hat at the time it was available.

some things are so precious because they're exclusive to a certain time period. i dont wan't that exclusivity removed.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
bad idea.
IGN TylordRampage
It's their policy and I'm ok with that. Exclusivity gives these packs more flavor.
Would love to have a kiwi though.
Huh?
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:

That would be badass IF that were ever to happen, I'm sure GGG would make a killing I know I would be buying them all. The thing's id be most interested in would be the weapon effect's and the pet's.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Romulas19 on May 12, 2015, 11:40:55 AM
"
calistho wrote:
It's their policy and I'm ok with that. Exclusivity gives these packs more flavor.
Would love to have a kiwi though.

Yep; I get a lot of awesome comments on my kiwi when I'm in town...but GGG has said on multiple occasions that kiwis would never be available again:

https://www.facebook.com/pathofexile/posts/511489362225184

The video talks about it around 2:10

"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion

WTS PM with offer lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info