Past supporter packs

would be a dick move from ggg
I think it's fantastic that people want to continue to support GGG, we all know they deserve it for the work that they have put into this wonderful game...

However, if people were able to buy the Grandmaster support pack again, after it became unavailable, I would be extremely upset...
Path of Hideout-Building! I am a Master Builder!
"
Faltharian wrote:
I think it's fantastic that people want to continue to support GGG, we all know they deserve it for the work that they have put into this wonderful game...

However, if people were able to buy the Grandmaster support pack again, after it became unavailable, I would be extremely upset...

why?

I don't care if someone purchases an exalted pack or a journeyman pack or a whatever else pack.

Why would it upset you and not me?
"
Warmey wrote:
"
Faltharian wrote:

why?

I don't care if someone purchases an exalted pack or a journeyman pack or a whatever else pack.

Why would it upset you and not me?

Because people have different opinions about things. I don't care about animal slaughter so I eat meat. A vegan cares so he doesn't. That's just how it works.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
mark1030 wrote:
The better the game gets, the more people will play it. What happens when 1000 more people want to buy the pack that lets them design a custom unique? They haven't even finished all the ones in the queue yet. What heppens when they finish the grandmaster map and then more people buy packs to add characters to it? It's hard to plan for the future when you keep adding more work from the past.

I would also buy past pack's, but I doubt it will happen sadly. I honestly don't see the big deal with it, it would generate more cash flow for GGG.

IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I started enjoying the game when I first bought a pack thats a reminder on when my addiction started.
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
Some people see the Time Exclusivity as an added worth and wouldn't have bought the Pack otherwise.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
if he has not the highest supporter pack and can upgrade to it doesnt seem bad for me, f.e. if i have warrior i am allowed to upgrade to grandmaster, but to purchase the old ones because i joined later no.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Rachel on May 19, 2015, 6:29:03 AM
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:
The better the game gets, the more people will play it. What happens when 1000 more people want to buy the pack that lets them design a custom unique? They haven't even finished all the ones in the queue yet. What heppens when they finish the grandmaster map and then more people buy packs to add characters to it? It's hard to plan for the future when you keep adding more work from the past.

I would also buy past pack's, but I doubt it will happen sadly. I honestly don't see the big deal with it, it would generate more cash flow for GGG.

Maybe. There is a reason why limited time offers and limited supply sales are so prevalent. The psychology of it causes people to buy more than they otherwise would. Knowing it will always be available may cause some to not splurge, causing an aggregate decrease in revenue.

It would also remove the exclusivity of the packs which is important to some buyers.

Why does McDonald's not permanently sell the McRib?
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

I couldn´t care less if they reinstated old supporter packs, but alot of other people would, since among other things it was marketed as a wont be available in the future kind of thing, lets not forget the shitstorm when the first holiday mtx was released during valentines and they were abit vague on wether or not it would be available again and alot of people ended up salty as fuck
This is a crisis I knew had to come,
Destroying the balance I'd kept.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info