Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

New Unique Item: Heartbound Loop

"
Yuping wrote:
People dont realize the potential of the item.

Its a niche item with some cool sinergies. Seems fine to me.

You can use it to CwDT spells using Scolds and SRS.

You can use it to have a greater uptime on skeletons.

To me it sounds like a decent design, its not boring like most of top tier uniques

For SRS casts to have any point the CwDT needs to be high level, and thus you need to take a shitload of damage to cast even one. If SRS expiring triggers this ring, they won't be used together without high level AA, and it still won't be useful in that regard.

Skeletons are absolute crud, having a higher uptime on them is not a positive.

By far the most useful part of the ring is the 10% minion ability AoE, which will have a very good effect on clear speed. That said, I'm not sure I'd use it over a usual defensive ring.

Niche and synergies are only "potential" if they actually perform a function well. I don't see any way for this ring to perform a function well based on the minion death aspect of it. The AoE is cool, it will be used sometimes for that.

Last edited by Pathological on May 6, 2015, 1:15:39 AM
"
elwindakos wrote:
Challenge accepted,i love how you call this a thrash ring when its op as fk.

Narrow minds,just dont want to see you using the build this thing is intented,ill call out on this post to dictate your flawed narrow minds.

Gg to maker,dont know how you managed passing that into game xD

You're just bad at the game bud
Has some potential. worth theory crafting around but whether or not it will be better than a rare is to be formally decided imho.
"
posterier wrote:
"
elwindakos wrote:
Challenge accepted,i love how you call this a thrash ring when its op as fk.

Narrow minds,just dont want to see you using the build this thing is intented,ill call out on this post to dictate your flawed narrow minds.

Gg to maker,dont know how you managed passing that into game xD

You're just bad at the game bud

elwindakos called first version of Ball Lighting OP as f...k, gamebreaking, and demanded it's to be nerfed, if I recall correctly.

Regarding this ring, hmmm, probably Lagruell wanted to memorize his moments in Wraeclast leaving here some item, which makes players swear when they get it again and GGG helped him to exceed in his doings.

I for one always lament, when I got another Sibyl's Lament... don't think that in case of new ring will be any different.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
vendor crap :(
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

How about Keeping endurance charges up with Enduring Cry.
Immortal Call + Cast When Damage taken

First few dead minions trigger CwDT and the rest of the damage will be absorbed by Immortal Call.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
This is a really nice ring, hope it's not too rare. I can finally make a build I've been wanting to do without jumping through hoops. Skeleton MI also seems like it cxould actually be something worth building for now.
Here you go for theory crafting a build with high clear potential with the ring.

Run Templar with high life regen/mana regen and MoM. Your goal is to minion instability and prolif burn from the explosion using high minion life as the base for your prolif. Using a CwDT setup you can set up skellies with +life + duration + (duration or minion damage) they are at 4 or 5k life currently 20/20 with just gem and should see buff in awakening. 1.7k per pop. Throw in a second CwDT setup with desecrate and dual curse. Zombies - prolif - added fire - minion damage - minion life - chance to ignite for constant burn. Lastly use Lantern Bearers you guys have seen the beta by now.

"Some people just want to watch the world burn."
this ring is made for arctic armor 161 dr at lvl 20. its really that simple. life regen is for new EB with zealots oath.

this ring and immortal flesh belt with artic armor = win
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on May 6, 2015, 1:47:53 AM
When I saw the first stat (life regen), I was like "oooh a ring for RF builds!"

Then when I read the remaining stuff, *facepalm* ...

Unfortunately I have to agree with others, this ring won't even sell for 1 alch. There are quite a few flaws:

- "Most" summoners aren't really summoners at lvl 20. By the time they are (after Cruel), this ring isn't worth using.
- Even if they do use it at lvl 20, that 350 dmg penalty is too much. Two reasons - people hardly even have 1k HP/ES at lvl 20. Secondly, minions die quite often when you're lvl 20. So prepare to RIP from this ring, definitely not recommended for HC.
- Even if that penalty was manageable, the positive stat choices are still poor.

He could have picked something else such as:

- Minion Instability deals 10% additional dmg besides the passive.
- There are no rings that grant additional dmg in general or +1 to zombies/spectres/skeletons. He could have picked one of those.
- Hell, even +1 to Golem could have made this a popular choice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info