New Unique Item: Heartbound Loop

awesomu
"
Ascendic wrote:
"
PoofGoof wrote:
This is a pretty interesting interface with the new summoning bow.

I'll have to sit on my hands and see how AA is handled with the changes, but Minion Instability with that life buff could be pretty significant for a rapid summoning build.

Yea until 10 of your minions pop at almost or exactly the same time and you get 3500 physical dmg to the fucking face.

And that's just 10. I've had over 60 minions out at one time before. One decent AOE from a mob and you're toast. You CANNOT have this equipped if you're near AOE monsters and using SRS, VSS or even regular summon skeletons. This limits you to spectres and zombies, and the bonuses are nowhere near enough to make up for the fact that you can't use skeletons or raging spirits because you're likely dead if you try.

Nah, I see what people are thinking with CWDT and all that. But I'm guessing they've never played a summoner because they don't seem to understand how many minions can die in quick succession. This is unusable for a summoner.

Maybe with golems it'll have some use, but I'm skeptical. Granted, I haven't played the beta yet, but I have a feeling we're looking at more vendor trash.
"
MagicalMrE wrote:
"
Ascendic wrote:
"
PoofGoof wrote:
This is a pretty interesting interface with the new summoning bow.

I'll have to sit on my hands and see how AA is handled with the changes, but Minion Instability with that life buff could be pretty significant for a rapid summoning build.

Yea until 10 of your minions pop at almost or exactly the same time and you get 3500 physical dmg to the fucking face.

And that's just 10. I've had over 60 minions out at one time before. One decent AOE from a mob and you're toast. You CANNOT have this equipped if you're near AOE monsters and using SRS, VSS or even regular summon skeletons. This limits you to spectres and zombies, and the bonuses are nowhere near enough to make up for the fact that you can't use skeletons or raging spirits because you're likely dead if you try.

Nah, I see what people are thinking with CWDT and all that. But I'm guessing they've never played a summoner because they don't seem to understand how many minions can die in quick succession. This is unusable for a summoner.

Maybe with golems it'll have some use, but I'm skeptical. Granted, I haven't played the beta yet, but I have a feeling we're looking at more vendor trash.

People know this is crp for summoners, what most are trying to think is a way to use it with Minion Instability. Then skellies is a really good choice, especialy if you control the shit to not get 10 of them out. But even if you do those 350 damage are reduced by armor and AA, no bigies.
Sorry,i don't read all 9 pages(only first 4). And what can i say: it's ring is so trollish, just because when you try to chance Shavronne's Revelation, and instead recieve this ring, you have another reason to remember it's creator.

Maybe i missing something, and it is not possible to chance this ring, when chancing anarchy/onslaught moonstone? And chance to get Shavronne's Revelation be the same(when it's only one possible unique by this item)? Can someone explain?
The ring looks like shit even before you factor in the last drawback stat. Why does this need a drawback? It isn't very powerful.
I've found another use - build a char with high armor and fire damage and aoe, use cwdt+skeleton, use molten shell(and vaal) as main skill. These skeletons act as damage transmitter and converter(for they can convert elemental damage to physical) for molten shell trigger.

Though not overpowered or even viable at all, it is a new mechanic :)
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
WTS Heartbound Loop -- 1 c
"
AveiMil wrote:
The ring looks like shit even before you factor in the last drawback stat. Why does this need a drawback? It isn't very powerful.

Exactly
Diablo 3 is tutorial for PoE.
10/10
nice, maybe i should try a summoner finally :D
More like Heartbound Poop.
Diablo 3 is tutorial for PoE.
10/10

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info