New Unique Item: Heartbound Loop

maeby it was said already but just imagine maligaro lens+minion instability+cwdt/skeleton/srs/minion life with zombies out=zombie die you make a shitton of skele and srs
there's a guy in the act4 mines that explodes when he dies and must set everything that doesn't die on fire because everytime i kill him he wipes my 12 skeletons 8 zombies and 2 spectures and fire golem out, that ring would be a killer. lol. I could see it being useful if you where just running a golem and animated gaurdian.

sounds like that one with totems where something bad happens every time your totem gets killed, adds an interest twist.
Pro tip to all the people complaining about the "downside": it's the entire point of the item, the rest is just some nice bonuses. Looking at it as some bonuses to your minions and mana-regen with a downside to compensate is downright idiotic, and I'm surprised so many people fell into this trap. It's clearly meant to be used in concert with CwDT for some Ghudda-esque builds.

This thread was a good reminder of why I try to avoid the official forums: too many kids with no imagination who don't even pay for the game but whine any time GGG does anything that isn't adding to the power creep that's been going on for years. Even if an OP unique is released, they'll whine about it being too rare. I don't know how the mods here retain their sanity for long.
IGN: Jihokinetic
"
Jihoko wrote:
Pro tip to all the people complaining about the "downside": it's the entire point of the item, the rest is just some nice bonuses. Looking at it as some bonuses to your minions and mana-regen with a downside to compensate is downright idiotic, and I'm surprised so many people fell into this trap. It's clearly meant to be used in concert with CwDT for some Ghudda-esque builds.

This thread was a good reminder of why I try to avoid the official forums: too many kids with no imagination who don't even pay for the game but whine any time GGG does anything that isn't adding to the power creep that's been going on for years. Even if an OP unique is released, they'll whine about it being too rare. I don't know how the mods here retain their sanity for long.

Delusional much, or just trying too hard to praise GGG? Stop being butthurt... the unique sucks, even with CWDT (Good luck rellying on it to maje it even slightly useful, since you need a high lvl CWDT gem so that it won't suck, plus by the time you ahve a high lvl CWDT, you're already waaaaaaay overlvled, and can rely on much better rings )

THis ring is terrible, it's trash, and that's a FACT! Get over it.
Last edited by eralduspr on May 7, 2015, 8:41:51 PM
I could see it work with a build where you damage yourself on purpose if you can mitigate the 350 damage. Basically it would give you control over and consistent procs of a level 20+ CWDT and anything else you want to link it with (not sure if comparable to the viability of a CoC build). You could use level 1 zombies or something to get quick deaths to your minions over and over. Molten Shell comes to mind aswell. That's just of top of my head, I'm sure someone will look into it and if it's broken it will be the next big thing, if not the ring looks pretty sub par.
I got to give credit to Nick for suggesting this much nicer wording of the flavour text :)

Looking for to getting my hands on these!

Also, the original idea was shared damage with your minions (I tried!) and was deemed OP. It definitely was.
Take care out there.
Last edited by Lagruell on May 8, 2015, 11:44:53 AM
I don't have the time to read all the posts in this thread but I cannot be the only one that finds this new ring a bad idea . Make the base unset ring and we can see some use for summoners but losing resists for 15% life and 10% AoE is tricky.
Your average Summoner Unique:
Useless Stats for offering your first born.
Requires Level 20 lol
You are lucky if you have 350 hp by then gonna 1 shot yourself.
Try it our with Raging Spirits or Skeletons much fun its like Minion Instability but on yourself.
Need more brains, exile?
"
eralduspr wrote:
"
Jihoko wrote:

Delusional much, or just trying too hard to praise GGG? Stop being butthurt... the unique sucks, even with CWDT (Good luck rellying on it to maje it even slightly useful, since you need a high lvl CWDT gem so that it won't suck, plus by the time you ahve a high lvl CWDT, you're already waaaaaaay overlvled, and can rely on much better rings )

THis ring is terrible, it's trash, and that's a FACT! Get over it.

Yes, yes, we need more people thinking this. Nothing to see here, just some vendor trash. Keep up the good work and continue to spread the word.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
omg why is it not unset ring?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info