New Unique Item: Heartbound Loop

"
TheWretch wrote:
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Just a note to the designer - Could have done better.

That's a really shitty thing to say. I think you could have done better on your avatar. Is that dante thrusting? Well done.

Sometimes honesty hurts... this guy just had the cohones to say it.

Spoiler
Also Avatar Jelly Much?
Last edited by macdre on May 6, 2015, 12:04:28 AM
"
macdre wrote:
Maybe in SC, however even than, since the EB nerf, It's actually much MUCH harder to run lvl 20/21 or even 23+ AA. ...

oh also remember how theres no more inner force? So AA is even weaker, so no more 300 dmg reduction lvl 25 inner forced AA sorry boys n girls.

My understanding is that AA has/will be rebalanced due to the changes to EB.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1247469/filter-account-type/staff
"

The change isn't intended to 'kill' any mechanics, but will give us the opportunity to reassess some. Edit: Like the mana drain amount or mechanic on Arctic Armour
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on May 6, 2015, 12:04:36 AM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:

That's a really shitty thing to say. I think you could have done better on your avatar. Is that dante hip thrusting? Pistols in Wraeclast? Awesome dude.

Spoiler
not really.

That ring looks sick.

Hey now, opinions. I respect the dudes design in that it is his, and what he paid for, and also for supporting the game. And I love DMC man, not much I can help in that department. I let George run with the avatar, thought it was good enough. I was more concerned with supporting the game, and getting my tshirt, and points lol.

edit: I mainly wanted Ebony and Ivory in the picture, and Rebellion in the forefront. I wasn't to big on the hair, but shit happens.
I love pie.
Last edited by xSyK0TiC on May 6, 2015, 12:08:59 AM
"
Kaysee wrote:
"
macdre wrote:
Maybe in SC, however even than, since the EB nerf, It's actually much MUCH harder to run lvl 20/21 or even 23+ AA. ...

oh also remember how theres no more inner force? So AA is even weaker, so no more 300 dmg reduction lvl 25 inner forced AA sorry boys n girls.

My understanding is that AA has/will be rebalanced due to the changes to EB.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1247469/filter-account-type/staff
"

The change isn't intended to 'kill' any mechanics, but will give us the opportunity to reassess some. Edit: Like the mana drain amount or mechanic on Arctic Armour

That's fine like I said I have beta acess just not really following all the jiberish right now. However Inner force is still gone. That did push AA from good to over-the-top powerful. However i already granted you, your point that, it would be marginally useful for minion instability in a softcore league.
"
macdre wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:

That's a really shitty thing to say. I think you could have done better on your avatar. Is that dante thrusting? Well done.

Sometimes honesty hurts... this guy just had the cohones to say it.

Spoiler
Also Avatar Jelly Much?

Na, i'm not into androgynous looking videogame men. But hey, as he said, I didn't pay for it. Hope he likes it.

Who says chohones? Don't answer that.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:

That's a really shitty thing to say. I think you could have done better on your avatar. Is that dante hip thrusting? Pistols in Wraeclast? Awesome dude.

Spoiler
not really.

That ring looks sick.

Hey now, opinions. I respect the dudes design in that it is his, and what he paid for, and also for supporting the game. And I love DMC man, not much I can help in that department. I let George run with the avatar, thought it was good enough. I was more concerned with supporting the game, and getting my tshirt, and points lol.

edit: I mainly wanted Ebony and Ivory in the picture, and Rebellion in the forefront. I wasn't to big on the hair, but shit happens.

All good. Its fine not to like something, I hate plenty of stuff ( like DMC ;) ) But saying as much in a thread about the guy's new design is really shitty. That's all.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I love summoners. This makes me want to make an armour based Minion instability build now. Gonna have to try that out.
Last edited by Necrodart on May 6, 2015, 12:17:20 AM
I have said this before and i`ll say it again. Stop implementing tons of crap into the game! Unless this ring has some unseen crazy good mechanics, it is junk. I`d rather have 1 good and usable unique instead of 20 useless. Last patch pissed me off because of this. I know it was a pvp patch, but still. Why would supporter design this?

PS! Sorry for being harsh, but it had to be said.
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
Last edited by Erak on May 6, 2015, 12:25:44 AM
I can't believe I already saw a Highgate Supporter
With this ring and cwdt/summon skeletons you can have infinite skeletons up time. You can even try VSSS(vaal summon skeletons suicide, best with minion instability).
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info