Thanks to the graphical update in Act 4, my Diablo 3 friends are switching over to POE

They don't need compliments. They need money. Your friends' money.
"
TriniGamer wrote:

I am not talking about you all on this forum

I mean the people who would never give this game 1 second of their time because of how bad the animations are.

Those same people are now considering POE I have some friends who have told me just this aswell plus I myself have returned to POE having refused to touch it for years.

I don't care about the issues you have in this game my issue was graphics and well that seems to be coming along very nicely now with Act 4.

I am proud of GGG in this aspect finally they put effort into the Visuals of this game.

I am well aware of who you are speaking to. It's the difference between negative and postive reinforcement though. Read my post again and ponder it. You're intelligible enough to use logic and proper grammar, so I'm certain it'll make sense to you. Perhaps try leading by example and leaving out the negativity altogether. Simply praise GGG staff, rather than scolding individuals for their behavior, and I assure you the results will be more to your liking (unless your only goal was only to get a rise from people?).
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
JNF wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:

I am not talking about you all on this forum

I mean the people who would never give this game 1 second of their time because of how bad the animations are.

Those same people are now considering POE I have some friends who have told me just this aswell plus I myself have returned to POE having refused to touch it for years.

I don't care about the issues you have in this game my issue was graphics and well that seems to be coming along very nicely now with Act 4.

I am proud of GGG in this aspect finally they put effort into the Visuals of this game.

I am well aware of who you are speaking to. It's the difference between negative and postive reinforcement though. Read my post again and ponder it. You're intelligible enough to use logic and proper grammar, so I'm certain it'll make sense to you. Perhaps try leading by example and leaving out the negativity altogether. Simply praise GGG staff, rather than scolding individuals for their behavior, and I assure you the results will be more to your liking (unless your only goal was only to get a rise from people?).

Yeah I see what you mean.

You do have an excellent point here, in some ways it was excitement and assuming everyone would have taken it as a compliment. Truth be told I wasn't serious when I said I am highly offended, I was trying to say GGG did so much work with Act 4 on graphics side and well, we didn't give them enough credit for their work.

I do get some people prefer that GGG do work on the desync etc, but truth me told GGG needs customers and if appealing to those who like fancy graphics well can't fault them.

But yup I agree with you on how I should have made the thread.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on May 3, 2015, 6:22:53 PM
There are 7+ billion people on this planet. To put that in perspective, ~4.5 billion years ago, our planet was struck by planetary sized meteor becoming our moon.

If you're offended by what's going on in a public forum, you're not suited to be in one.
"
TriniGamer wrote:
Everybody knows very well that the Awakening Expansion has brought tremendous graphics improvements.

From the repetitive uninspired dungeons of Act 1 we now see a far far better system everything looks much more modern, if you look at the wind blowing and how everything is animating the entire graphic in the game well that act anyways has been improved drastically over Act 1 and heck even act 2.

Yet nobody has expressed appreciation to the Dev Team for this. Everyone is going on about how they have to pay to play the god damn act and other stupid things.

When the truth is the reason new players are coming into this game is precisely because of graphics nobody can claim POE looks like a 2001 game anymore which was one of the biggest complaints.

The game looks so much better with Act 4 now and nobody has complimented the devs for their hard work.

Aren't you the person who posted the devs don't care for their customers because they hadn't put the fiery weapon effect premium mtx on sale?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1258631

lol. Still talking for the community, too. How the fuck would you know who's complimenting the devs and who is not? Got access to GGG's email system? How about Chris' Skype chat history?

Yet again, your feelings are about as far divorced from reality as feelings can be before sane people start calling them delusions.
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 3, 2015, 6:44:35 PM
The thing that got me hooked to PoE was the dark gritty atmosphere of Act 1. If act 2 or 3 would've been the first thing I encountered, I'm certain I wouldn't have played long.

I don't like the new act 4 style and graphics, honestly, I'm more of a act 1 dungeons guy. This new act feels to much diablo 3 and cartoonish.
Last edited by Maxwells on May 3, 2015, 7:12:28 PM
"
Charan wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:
Everybody knows very well that the Awakening Expansion has brought tremendous graphics improvements.

From the repetitive uninspired dungeons of Act 1 we now see a far far better system everything looks much more modern, if you look at the wind blowing and how everything is animating the entire graphic in the game well that act anyways has been improved drastically over Act 1 and heck even act 2.

Yet nobody has expressed appreciation to the Dev Team for this. Everyone is going on about how they have to pay to play the god damn act and other stupid things.

When the truth is the reason new players are coming into this game is precisely because of graphics nobody can claim POE looks like a 2001 game anymore which was one of the biggest complaints.

The game looks so much better with Act 4 now and nobody has complimented the devs for their hard work.

Aren't you the person who posted the devs don't care for their customers because they hadn't put the fiery weapon effect premium mtx on sale?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1258631

lol. Still talking for the community, too. How the fuck would you know who's complimenting the devs and who is not? Got access to GGG's email system? How about Chris' Skype chat history?

Yet again, your feelings are about as far divorced from reality as feelings can be before sane people start calling them delusions.

You were faster.
"
Everybody knows very well

How would i know I never seen it. Sounds cool though and will appreciate it when it goes live. In meantime no betaboy no spoilers no sneak peaks for me TYVM. I wait for Grade A finish product.

You guys will be bored of game before it comes out lol I'll be in PoE 2.0 bliss.:)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 3, 2015, 7:28:11 PM
I understand why you wrote this, but i'm with several of the others. Stupid post considering the majority are not seeing any changes anywhere.

However, I do think it's a great game for a free game. Astoundingly so. So when act 4 comes out, I imagine i'll be both excited and impressed.

Give me a gamma slider, and i'll buy more stash tabs. Seriously, screw you and your "dark is a theme" meme. It bloody well hurts the eyes after a while. I'd even sacrifice magic find for a slider.

As for those that require "supporter packs as proof of support", kindly step off. Some of us have spent far more than a supporter pack ( or 3) getting all our happy coloured stash tabs.
I don't think many people care about the graphics. Hell, a lot of people play on minimum or below minimum graphics, though hopefully that'll change with optimization improvements in 2.0... (i really would appreciate if running on max didn't drop my fps below 60 on a rig with a 3930k and 2x6GB 7970s... so far so good in the beta though)

That said, I do agree people can really go overboard in their complaints sometimes. GGG doesn't always make decisions I agree with, but there's no question they very much run a passion project that they really do care about. With the way people complain about GGG sometimes you'd think they haven't seen the state of online gaming recently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info