I feel as though GGG does not care about its customers

infernal weapon effect has not been on sale for all of 2015.

I just want the one for the sword alone which is 280 gold and that price if outrageous.

But I get that its not to some people so I have been awaiting for a sale and waiting and waiting forever and ever and nothing.

Always some crappy item goes on sale if GGG cared about us loyal customers then they would atleast consider a sale on infernal weapon effect

sorry I cannot afford 280 coins on this weapon effect atleast make it affordable for one day out of the year I have been waiting since 2015 january

I even sent a email to GGG suggesting this and they just threw it in the delete bin.

Everyday I wake up the first thing I do is check the shop for the daily deal and am always disappointed the item I want never goes on sale, starting to lose hope now.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on May 2, 2015, 7:11:56 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
jelly?
I need a signature to look legit
CRAWWWWWWWWWWWWLING MA SKINN THESE WOUNDS

2/10 btw

If it's serious good god be patient.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 2, 2015, 7:20:40 PM
Every time I read threads like this, I want to believe that the writer isn't serious.

Then, I realize that they probably are.

Then, I feel sad that humanity is going down the tubes.
It was 50% off for a whole freaking weekend in November! Don't be a [Removed by Support] with feedback when you don't know what you're talking about.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I 100% agree.

Linking Park is obnoxiously emo shit.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
mark1030 wrote:
It was 50% off for a whole freaking weekend in November! Don't be a [Removed by Support] with feedback when you don't know what you're talking about.

WOW November 2014

Yeah that was totally just recently.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
TriniGamer - highest lvl char = 26.

a troll people he is a troll. Or very impatient gamer, played the game for an hour.....
"
TriniGamer wrote:
...if GGG cared about us loyal customers then they would atleast...

what exactly makes you a "loyal customer" when you never bought anything ? Your account is 2 years old !

And if the effect goes on discount it´d still cost 230-ish points. Dude, you are crying over a $5 discount you have been waiting on for months, while I don´t think GGG complains you got their game for free, right ?

You´re exactly one of those "customers" no company ever cares about, always ask for stuff, order me this order me that, but never buy anything...you know where the door is, Sir !
El Cheapo variant:
Get Oro's Sacrifice, get a skin transfer, done.
Might not work for all combinations, though.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info