Thanks to the graphical update in Act 4, my Diablo 3 friends are switching over to POE

Everybody knows very well that the Awakening Expansion has brought tremendous graphics improvements. And I say job well done GGG, this game looks so much better to me now. Not every single thing has to be ultra realistic and sad etc

From the repetitive uninspired dungeons of Act 1 we now see a far far better system everything looks much more modern, if you look at the wind blowing and how everything is animating the entire graphic in the game well that act 4 anyways has been improved drastically over Act 1 and heck even act 2. Act 4 looks waay more like Diablo 3 now which is something that drew me in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbz0qiHJiWg

^ You can see it there with IGN infact GGG managed to get IGN to play POE which is really quite something. The biggest issue with me was the graphics in POE it just looked like a 2001 game and I would not even give it a second of my time. But today things are drastically different.

Yet nobody has expressed appreciation to the Dev Team for this. Everyone is going on about how they have to pay to play the god damn act and other stupid things.

When the truth is the reason new players are coming into this game is precisely because of graphics nobody can claim POE looks like a 2001 game anymore which was one of the biggest complaints.

The game looks so much better with Act 4 now and nobody has complimented the devs for their hard work.

It looks more like Diablo 3 which is why I decided to start playing it.

In closing I can tell you that a number of my D3 friends have started playing POE just because of this Graphical Improvement. And these guys are the folks that GGG wants cause they have money to spend.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on May 4, 2015, 11:17:17 AM
GGG the best :3
"
When the truth is the reason new players are coming into this game is precisely because of graphics

source? or did you just made that up like the rest of your post?
I bought an mtx once.
Clearly, I'm entitled to shit.
And boo-hoo, I'll have to adapt my build to not faceroll stuff.
I hate change.
"
TriniGamer wrote:
Everybody knows very well that the Awakening Expansion has brought tremendous graphics improvements.

From the repetitive uninspired dungeons of Act 1 we now see a far far better system everything looks much more modern, if you look at the wind blowing and how everything is animating the entire graphic in the game well that act anyways has been improved drastically over Act 1 and heck even act 2.

Yet nobody has expressed appreciation to the Dev Team for this. Everyone is going on about how they have to pay to play the god damn act and other stupid things.

When the truth is the reason new players are coming into this game is precisely because of graphics nobody can claim POE looks like a 2001 game anymore which was one of the biggest complaints.

The game looks so much better with Act 4 now and nobody has complimented the devs for their hard work.

Kinda hard appreciating the new changes when you have to pay 30 bucks or play the lottery to see the changes.

<Edited by support>
Praise our Lord 10101111001011
Last edited by Eben_GGG on May 3, 2015, 1:23:30 PM
"
"
TriniGamer wrote:
Everybody knows very well that the Awakening Expansion has brought tremendous graphics improvements.

From the repetitive uninspired dungeons of Act 1 we now see a far far better system everything looks much more modern, if you look at the wind blowing and how everything is animating the entire graphic in the game well that act anyways has been improved drastically over Act 1 and heck even act 2.

Kinda hard appreciating the new changes when you have to pay 30 bucks or play the lottery to see the changes.

<Edited by support>

<Edited by support>

We are talking graphics here.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by Eben_GGG on May 3, 2015, 1:23:47 PM
"
TriniGamer wrote:
From the repetitive uninspired dungeons of Act 1

Have you seen Kaom's area?
With the lack of optimisation, I'm forced to keep the runescape graphics. So it still does look like a 2001 game.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
With the lack of optimisation, I'm forced to keep the runescape graphics. So it still does look like a 2001 game.

XD, jupp the day PoE can run a constant 60fps is the day i will buy a supporter pack
If you like the game and can afford it, buying supporterpacks is what makes this game viable, and thus the best way of saying thanks to GGG.

The worstt way is to not support at all and QQ all over the forums.

The ones that can't afford anything but still like the game can give good feedback/ information on forums, so others would be more willing to support - which makes them indirectly a supporter too.

we all love this game, otherwise we would play something else :-)
No Problem,
Exile
Last edited by TheExile777 on May 3, 2015, 1:42:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info