Thanks to the graphical update in Act 4, my Diablo 3 friends are switching over to POE

"
Hyskoa wrote:
With the lack of optimisation, I'm forced to keep the runescape graphics. So it still does look like a 2001 game.

that's how it's meant to be, giving this dark "feel" make so many join this game, ALSO cause the graphics are the way they are, and not some ultra-3D cartoon game.
No Problem,
Exile
thats a rly cool name bro
"
TheExile777 wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:
With the lack of optimisation, I'm forced to keep the runescape graphics. So it still does look like a 2001 game.

that's how it's meant to be, giving this dark "feel" make so many join this game, ALSO cause the graphics are the way they are, and not some ultra-3D cartoon game.

Oh, so it's supposed to look like runescape back in 2001. I had no idea, I thought they were going for a bit more modern.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
choopk1993 wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:

XD, jupp the day PoE can run a constant 60fps is the day i will buy a supporter pack

Same, thankfully, that means I can keep my money for a very, very long time.
Someone said something about optimization...
Actually the game is more optimized in the beta ... i used to play PoE with 40-50 FPS with everything turned off and on low and now i play PoE with 40-50 FPS with everything turned on and set to high
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
This is a weird thread coming from the guy that was lashing out at people over the price of mtx effects.
Its always nicer to blame GGG for the game beeying badly optimized then just realize maybe i have a shitty computer/alot of bad stuff installed on computer/ and using an AMD card. I use a freaking GTS 450 yes i got shadows turned off, and put setting medium, but i play at 60 fps constant, only drops when i go into partys, yet i cna play the game relatively well whit decent graphics, and my GTS is +- 5 years older. Not saying the game is optimaly optimized it is not, but is far from beeying badly optimized.
*ungrateful
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on May 3, 2015, 2:44:13 PM
"
goth1c wrote:
Its always nicer to blame GGG for the game beeying badly optimized then just realize maybe i have a shitty computer/alot of bad stuff installed on computer/ and using an AMD card. I use a freaking GTS 450 yes i got shadows turned off, and put setting medium, but i play at 60 fps constant, only drops when i go into partys, yet i cna play the game relatively well whit decent graphics, and my GTS is +- 5 years older. Not saying the game is optimaly optimized it is not, but is far from beeying badly optimized.

I just compare it with other games. Those run fine, it's only POE that runs in a very bad manner. Instead of act 4, they should have focussed on making everything work properly for a year. Now we'll just get more content that runs slowly on an average machine.

Also, "beeying"? Really?
"
Yet nobody has expressed appreciation to the Dev Team for this. Everyone is going on about how they have to pay to play the god damn act and other stupid things.

Yes, but its not community fault but bad decision to start closed beta (with streamers!). Previous mini expansions without this closed beta bullshit was much more appreciated and everybody was happy. They just hyped the community and then give them just RMT closed beta... this is bullshit and disapointment for me.
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info