Divination cards influence on economy system

"
Phrazz wrote:
Have GGG said anything about if all cards drops in the main game, or if some cards are gated by high level maps?

I hope that will be the case.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
"
Phrazz wrote:
Have GGG said anything about if all cards drops in the main game, or if some cards are gated by high level maps?

It make sense to gate cards related to gated uniques, I guess.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
"
Phrazz wrote:

It make sense to gate cards related to gated uniques, I guess.

Unless the drop rate of the uniques dropping is lowered the mere presence of divination cards in the game will increase the supply and lower the price of uniques. There needs to be some type of control put in place to prevent the market from becoming flooded. IMO gating certain sets or pieces behind high level maps is a good control.
"
There needs to be some type of control put in place to prevent the market from becoming flooded.

Why exactly?
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Spysong192 wrote:
"
There needs to be some type of control put in place to prevent the market from becoming flooded.

Why exactly?

To keep the entire economy from crashing.

I am also going to go ahead and cut you off at the pass. I know you are going to ask why the economy is so important. The reason it is important is because it is the cornerstone of the entire game.

source:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/55102/

Still in standard eh Fluffy :P?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Still in standard eh Fluffy :P?

The only league worth playing for a loot hoarding dragon like me. Grrrr
"
"
Spysong192 wrote:
"

Why exactly?

To keep the entire economy from crashing.

I am also going to go ahead and cut you off at the pass. I know you are going to ask why the economy is so important. The reason it is important is because it is the cornerstone of the entire game.

source:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/55102/

I wouldn't care. I wouldn't mind if every player's got a Shav and a Mjølner.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Good thing for me that GGG cares then.

^__^
Lets hope that they dont nerf the drop rates of items, and this is just a additional thing that will drop.

Economy is the least important thing in games like this that dont bring anything good, so any change that is actually good for players them self I support, including this one.

Its good that GGG is slowly moving with every expansion to people that like to play the game, and not flip flop or use RMT. Its still a long way to go, as the game has a lot of problems because of economy, but every improvement is a welcomed one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info